the thread about nothing...

we need a dirty panties thread so its not posted here again
sick.gif
so, make a thread for something nobody is trying to see, unless they're tricked into looking?

tell me more about what the thread name will be

we need a dirty panties thread so its not posted here again
sick.gif
so, make a thread for something nobody is trying to see, unless they're tricked into looking?

tell me more about what the thread name will be
grin.gif
its already been made mami
http://niketalk.com/t/529610/official-dirty-panties-thread
roll.gif
unsuited, i hope you don't leave yours looking like that- some people's hygiene
sick.gif
i stays fresh and clean
why do you have to say it? 
grin.gif

it looks like you can catch some disease from it. Gross.

anybody have apple tv? im thinking about getting this.

im trimming a bunch of channels from my direct tv bill and i hardly ever watch tv,

just been watching movies from my HD on my ps3..

im trimming a bunch of channels from my direct tv bill and i hardly ever watch tv,

i bought it for my little bro and he said he loves it never used it myself yet though.

I have it and love it. Great way to stream media content. Same thing you can do on AppleTV you can do on your PS3 and maybe even more on the PS3 tho.

cuz i just don't get it, whats so hard about making sure things are clean before you pull your undergarments up? The only thing that should ever be left behind (men and women) is a little whiteness from our natural releases, but those go away in the wash. I can see a little blood every once in a while, but that's what black is for, or those should just get thrown away.
sick.gif
Not even pieces left behind shawty
don't sweat it. shawty

I came up with the best idea for a product/service last night. Been doing research all day and there is nothing quite like it. The target market is huge and there's room to start a company out of this one product/service we can offer to our clients. Who's "we"? That's my team I'm creating right now. Looking for a software designer who is good with GUI and touch screens. Going to work on this all weekend and hopefully have the majority of the business plan written by Sunday night. I believe that this is a million dollar plus idea and haven't been so motivated to do anything since a business venture I had during college
pimp.gif
Everyone I've mentioned it to so far (very few close friends) has thought it's a great idea. The business plan is writing itself so far cuz I have all the right ideas and just keep thinking of ways to improve this thing. Just in the beginning steps now but gonna make this happen. FINALLY thought of that million dollar idea and was the first to do it.

Sorry I obviously can't say what it is but I'll keep you guys updated.
cool, can you make a thread?

I feel like it deserves one, once you get things started.

I came up with the best idea for a product/service last night. Been doing research all day and there is nothing quite like it. The target market is huge and there's room to start a company out of this one product/service we can offer to our clients. Who's "we"? That's my team I'm creating right now. Looking for a software designer who is good with GUI and touch screens. Going to work on this all weekend and hopefully have the majority of the business plan written by Sunday night. I believe that this is a million dollar plus idea and haven't been so motivated to do anything since a business venture I had during college
pimp.gif
Everyone I've mentioned it to so far (very few close friends) has thought it's a great idea. The business plan is writing itself so far cuz I have all the right ideas and just keep thinking of ways to improve this thing. Just in the beginning steps now but gonna make this happen. FINALLY thought of that million dollar idea and was the first to do it.

I came up with the best idea for a product/service last night. Been doing research all day and there is nothing quite like it. The target market is huge and there's room to start a company out of this one product/service we can offer to our clients. Who's "we"? That's my team I'm creating right now. Looking for a software designer who is good with GUI and touch screens. Going to work on this all weekend and hopefully have the majority of the business plan written by Sunday night. I believe that this is a million dollar plus idea and haven't been so motivated to do anything since a business venture I had during college :pimp: Everyone I've mentioned it to so far (very few close friends) has thought it's a great idea. The business plan is writing itself so far cuz I have all the right ideas and just keep thinking of ways to improve this thing. Just in the beginning steps now but gonna make this happen. FINALLY thought of that million dollar idea and was the first to do it.

:nerd:

on another note.......I FINALLY FIGURED IT OUT!!!!!

TAN

now that I know what it means im ashamed at my uses......
mean.gif

I'll make a thread when the time is right. Trust me this idea is much better than the last NTer who made the finger bands for your phone.

I'll tell you it's not related to phones at all though. It's related to dining.
if it has anything to do with a raw vegies being served in any combo customers want. fall back.

does such a thing exist already though?

Back
Top Bottom