the thread about nothing...

As the great Kanye said racism still alive they just be concealing it.

It will always exist as long as people are alive people will discriminate based on color
people will discriminate based on anything.
Racism these days 
sick.gif

mean.gif
 At phrases that 3 year olds are learning from their parents

Got finals every day of the remainder of the week smdh :smh:

sidenote: would it be weird to ask my girl to rebound for me while i'm shooting around?

None of my friends are down to do it and thought I could convince her to do it for some "bonding time"

Shooting w/o a rebounder ftl

i noticed a lot of talk in regards to finals. you guys have finals in march? when i was in college finals were in may and december. times have changed.

The point I was getting at was that I don't know anybody in their early 20's who are racist. The only reason IMO that racism is still alive today is due to the old hags who are alive and still trying to push it. Eventually they'll die, my generation will become old, and the 20 year olds of today who aren't racist, will have kids and promote equality between all races. I truly believe this will happen,and I see it happening right now. Do you guys know anybody in their 20's who are racist? Think about it.

Do you live under a rock?

Where is this from? And how have I not seen this before

It's a touch screen service that would replace cashiers and waiters. Scroll through the touch menu, select your food and all your choices, hit enter and it gets sent to the back. Then it's brought out.

Maybe it'll be built in to the table.

UNOs already has this

SaW some nice milf with the best rounded fatty ever pushin a stroller.

On the Way to school I see my professor next to me quickly turn down the gucci mane. I cant be the only one

You are the only one listening Gucci mane

As the great Kanye said racism still alive they just be concealing it.

It will always exist as long as people are alive people will discriminate based on color

There will always be someone who thinks they are better than someone else cause of where they're from

The point I was getting at was that I don't know anybody in their early 20's who are racist. The only reason IMO that racism is still alive today is due to the old hags who are alive and still trying to push it. Eventually they'll die, my generation will become old, and the 20 year olds of today who aren't racist, will have kids and promote equality between all races. I truly believe this will happen,and I see it happening right now. Do you guys know anybody in their 20's who are racist? Think about it.
Do you live under a rock?
Where is this from? And how have I not seen this before

i don't think it qualifies as music...

This cold weather need to end right now.It was 60-80 degrees around this time last year.
This week so far is about 5-25 degrees.

Last edited:
I just got warned for that panty picture :lol:

Its definitely gross. For sure. But I dont get how its closer to breaking any ROC's than the stuff in the booty/breast threads. Literally none of that stuff is safe for work.

I just got warned for that panty picture :lol:

Its definitely gross. For sure. But I dont get how its closer to breaking any ROC's than the stuff in the booty/breast threads. Literally none of that stuff is safe for work.

Bruh.....its ****** panites.

How is that NOT closer to breaking any ROC's than the stuff in the booty/breast thread?

Aint no bodily fluids or secretions in any of those threads.

Back
Top Bottom