the thread about nothing...

phone rings?
nerd.gif
I wonder if that ever took off for the dude

It's a touch screen service that would replace cashiers and waiters. Scroll through the touch menu, select your food and all your choices, hit enter and it gets sent to the back. Then it's brought out.

Maybe it'll be built in to the table.

I'll make a thread when the time is right. Trust me this idea is much better than the last NTer who made the finger bands for your phone.

I'll tell you it's not related to phones at all though. It's related to dining.

:lol: shots fired

It's a touch screen service that would replace cashiers and waiters. Scroll through the touch menu, select your food and all your choices, hit enter and it gets sent to the back. Then it's brought out.

:lol:
i got some suggestions
but i want 10%

Last edited:

Non-Tippers rejoice

Should I feel bad for saying what I said?

This is me trying to convince my best friend to get in my march madness pool. The one who cheats at everything, thinks he knows all, is a cheap *** and generally only does thing his way.

Our group msg convo for those who care
ohwell.gif

Inb4 Big J tells me nobody
frown.gif

now that I read this all, I don't seem petty.... but I just don't get why son won't play
laugh.gif
mean.gif
You have Doo Be Doos number?
laugh.gif
 Naw, but I'm not sure if Doo's SN came first or if my friends nickname did (Douche Bag Drew)

I think I've actually told Doo about this before 

They have this at my JitB.

I remember you got something for free if you used it too :lol:

Damn, my minivan quote was in reference to that photoshopped Buffalo tender picture, not about actual minivans :lol:

I feel you son
NIcholas Sparks? Where is your dignity?
I didn't go for the movie 
grin.gif

That wasn't the point of that statement :lol:
:nerd:

You knew it was going down anyway, no need for some sappy Sparks movie :lol:. Play some music, a little drank, nonsense small talk and boom. Unless you want to make her your gf, then some initial sacrifices must be made :lol:

You knew it was going down anyway, no need for some sappy Sparks movie
laugh.gif
. Play some music, a little drank, nonsense small talk and boom. Unless you want to make her your gf, then some initial sacrifices must be made
laugh.gif
Man thats what grown folk do in Tyler Perry movies!!! I can't pull that off 
laugh.gif

SaW some nice milf with the best rounded fatty ever pushin a stroller.

On the Way to school I see my professor next to me quickly turn down the gucci mane. I cant be the only one

You knew it was going down anyway, no need for some sappy Sparks movie :lol: . Play some music, a little drank, nonsense small talk and boom. Unless you want to make her your gf, then some initial sacrifices must be made :lol:
Man thats what grown folk do in Tyler Perry movies!!! I can't pull that off 
laugh.gif

You are grown fool :lol:. You can do that, it's not rocket science. It takes practice. Keep pulling this stunt, you'll end up with a chick you don't want, or keep having to suffer watching these movies as filler. Let her know what the mission is under no uncertain terms, no need to conjure up fake emotions, particularly "date movies" for a FWB situation. I'm trying to steer you away from the "oh **** what did I get into?" path brother :lol:

Back
Top Bottom