the thread about nothing...

You knew it was going down anyway, no need for some sappy Sparks movie
laugh.gif
. Play some music, a little drank, nonsense small talk and boom. Unless you want to make her your gf, then some initial sacrifices must be made
laugh.gif
Man thats what grown folk do in Tyler Perry movies!!! I can't pull that off 
laugh.gif
You are grown fool
laugh.gif
. You can do that, it's not rocket science. It takes practice. Keep pulling this stunt, you'll end up with a chick you don't want, or keep having to suffer watching these movies as filler. Let her know what the mission is under no uncertain terms, no need to conjure up fake emotions, particularly "date movies" for a FWB situation. I'm trying to steer you away from the "oh **** what did I get into?" path brother
laugh.gif
To be fair we were supposed to be hot tubbing.... 
ohwell.gif

You knew it was going down anyway, no need for some sappy Sparks movie :lol: . Play some music, a little drank, nonsense small talk and boom. Unless you want to make her your gf, then some initial sacrifices must be made :lol:
Man thats what grown folk do in Tyler Perry movies!!! I can't pull that off 
laugh.gif

You are grown fool :lol: . You can do that, it's not rocket science. It takes practice. Keep pulling this stunt, you'll end up with a chick you don't want, or keep having to suffer watching these movies as filler. Let her know what the mission is under no uncertain terms, no need to conjure up fake emotions, particularly "date movies" for a FWB situation. I'm trying to steer you away from the "oh **** what did I get into?" path brother :lol:
To be fair we were supposed to be hot tubbing.... 
ohwell.gif

Ok. If it gets weird, keep us posted :lol:

Yes, because issues surrounding institutional racism and prejudice still exist and that's something many are either ignorant of or simply fail to acknowledge. Many would disagree with obvious racism in slurs, clear discrimination, etc., but if you're unwilling to recognize or even discuss the larger issues at hand, then how much progress could ever be made?

Yes, because issues surrounding institutional racism and prejudice still exist and that's something many are either ignorant of or simply fail to acknowledge. Many would disagree with obvious racism in slurs, clear discrimination, etc., but if you're unwilling to recognize or even discuss the larger issues at hand, then how much progress could ever be made?
Reminds me of that article in regards to Forest Whitaker being racially profiled and frisked as simply an "honest mistake"

As the great Kanye said racism still alive they just be concealing it.

It will always exist as long as people are alive people will discriminate based on color

As the great Kanye said racism still alive they just be concealing it.

It will always exist as long as people are alive people will discriminate based on color
people will discriminate based on anything.

It will always be relevant because the wound will never heal
I picked a bad word- instead of relevant- do you think this is still true today. My interpretation of the knife would be treating black people as less than human. Is that right?
he was trying too say that racism is similiar to: stabbing a person then saying to the person, 'you haven't been stabbed...there is no problem walk it off.'

Back
Top Bottom