the thread about nothing...

sick.gif
@ the amount of old people taking summer classes

tumblr_m0t3879Phk1qjs70so1_500.jpg

30t6p3b.gif

Realized how long I lurked around NT and never came into general. I missed so much and now can't even see some of the old threads to see what I missed
tired.gif
. For a good while, all I came onto NT for was shoe info, didn't even know general was a world that existed
laugh.gif
. This section is like a warp in Mario Brothers
laugh.gif
. It's cool tho..at least I got the smushcalade story, and "The Hammer" story
laugh.gif

gf burned through 60% of my paycheck because she doesnt believe in ever paying for dinner/movies/etc when im with her

got scammed for a pair of south beaches on the other site

will have the LBJ 9 in my hand saturday though
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

I never understood how condoms break during sex. It just seems impossible. I've taken condoms and stretched them out on my ENTIRE forearm, and I'm a big dude, and the condom didn't snap at all. I had to actually pull it back on my forearm to snap it. Even if dudes are jackhammering shorty it shouldn't break
laugh.gif
. Idk, maybe dudes just don't know what they're doing. This has baffled me for years. *shrug*

Originally Posted by freshlikedasani91

gf burned through 60% of my paycheck because she doesnt believe in ever paying for dinner/movies/etc when im with her

got scammed for a pair of south beaches on the other site

will have the LBJ 9 in my hand saturday though
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
damn g 
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
 you got one selfish *%* gf ..idk how u guys do it

Random: I saw a fine %#@ little person when I was out of my office today. She was like a 'tweener, I would say 3/4. But her thighs and legs were
pimp.gif
. And she had a belly shirt on, lawd hammercy. I love 34th St. in the middle of the day
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ME NO PASS

any half way decent looking social able dude can smash 200+
Yeah but not too many of those girls are gonna be decent looking and sociable...especially not before 30.

Back in my younger days I used to take what I could get just for the pure fact that I didn't know when the next opportunity would arise. Now that I'm older and its considerably easier to get I've def slacked off...I can't have my name attached to just any common scallywag these days. I could see how some guys get caught up in the stats tho.

It took me 2 weeks but I watched every single episode of Breaking Bad. Can't wait for season 5.

*My sig did not come out right.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by hewlett615

damn im 19 and turn 20 in a month......Damn last of my teen years
frown.gif
sick.gif
mad.gif

long lost twin brother
nerd.gif

the twenties seem so
sick.gif
alien.gif
30t6p3b.gif

where is the time machine i was promised
nerd.gif

I openly admit to watching Single Ladies on VH1. I find it pretty entertaining and that white girl is
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom