the thread about nothing...

I just jailbroke my phone using greep0sion, it was pretty easy. I'm drinking a Mountain Dew in class and it's delicious. I want to play D3 right now, but it's gonna be really distracting with all the mouse clicks.

9c1152ebaca57c5b225c850fffc2dca9839f1a5.gif

Originally Posted by RunningFishy

whats that smelly and stinky yellow/brown/white crap that's in the back of your tounsels? i notice, that after smoking or some types of food, i get that stinky thing and I hack it up. it's like some sulfite crap.

tonsil stones

Wow 500!

And how did it start?

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

don't you hate when you go out to eat, and the menu never has prices for drinks... but you don't want to seem like you are nickeling and diming it to ask how much the drinks are?  yet after you purchase your first couple, the waitress says "do you just want to get the bigger size?  it's a better deal?" 
ohwell.gif

random rant: begin... 

Every 100 pages I, KMante, will post in here from here on out.

rayray3thousand, did you think this thread would last this long with this many pages?

Originally Posted by rice boy 45

pimp.gif

what should I change my avy to,
are you changing your avy because of that guy that told you too? 
i need to get my avy back
30t6p3b.gif

bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Changing my major when I have 7 classes left. Only me. Smh, but at the same time I can move on with life, so it feels good.

Time to scout new places to live outside of the south.

Originally Posted by kickstart

Changing my major when I have 7 classes left. Only me. Smh, but at the same time I can move on with life, so it feels good.
Changing from what to what? With only seven classes left, you're going to have a lot to catching up to do, no?

Back
Top Bottom