the thread about nothing...

Originally Posted by ROBPZEE612
eek.gif

I keep seeing people talk about this "hate" for ksteezy and I don't really get it.

Are yall talking about people who go, "[ksteezy]treat every woman like she's your sister[/ksteezy]" and bring him up in all the simp threads?

I agree that's corny but I think it's just jokes. Or are people really hating on him and I've just been missing it?

idk just seems like dude barely registers on NTs public enemy list.

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Originally Posted by PRIME

Why do dudes live vicariously through Kanye West? Like, why are there so many "Mr. Me too's" floating around nowadays?

Its not just him, its many if not all rappers people live through. Rappers nowadays are selling an experience word to Wiz Khalifa.
!!%% is sad fam.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

it's not that serious

---------------------------Those who are mentally disabled are really no use to our society as a whole. And until we actually map out all the functionings of the brain they shouldn't be here. It's a waste of resources and steals the lives of those who try to keep them here. Harsh but true.

bros, i found out today that i got hired at Embassy CES for the summer as an activity leader
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

sadly all that money will be spent on new tires
laugh.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

oversized tires FTL

I hate my job... sometimes. Im keeping it for another month than probably quitting, granted look for something else in the meantime though.

Got to that point where I realized i'm not a kid anymore and how adulthood has slowly creeped it's way on me. 

Back
Top Bottom