the thread about nothing...

Delete Delete Delete! 
sick.gif

You come across full names, addresses and personal information of people that cost you $100,000.00+, time, energy, relationships, etc. It is three years later......what do you do?
Nothing.

This isnt a sweeter revenge in this world than to succeed in life and moving forward (which you seem to be doing).

Those kind of people dont deserve the benefit of you even giving them thought.

That's what would be the right thing to do. I honestly dont know if I would follow my own advice in those circumstances though tbh

I have a pic I want to post in here, but I'm not sure if its appropriate.

Theres no nudity or profanity though
nerd.gif

and its not a panty pic

Post it, at worst well report you.

Antidope -

I know that feel bro to an extent.

How you feel like a laughing stock though ?
Long story short I know that her along with people she associates with are making jokes about me and sideways comments. I just dont like the idea of being laughed at everytime I try to go to a place that I heavily frequented before this stuff happened. As dumb as it sounds I've just decided that I'm not going to show my face there at all for two months or more and let this all blow over. I walked in and I was literally being started at and snickers were about and when I walked out I could see them in the mirror pointing at me... Like who does that

Theres no nudity or profanity though
nerd.gif

and its not a panty pic

Antidope -

Long story short I know that her along with people she associates with are making jokes about me and sideways comments. I just dont like the idea of being laughed at everytime I try to go to a place that I heavily frequented before this stuff happened. As dumb as it sounds I've just decided that I'm not going to show my face there at all for two months or more and let this all blow over. I walked in and I was literally being started at and snickers were about and when I walked out I could see them in the mirror pointing at me... Like who does that

Theres no nudity or profanity though :nerd:

and its not a panty pic

Antidope -

This is ole girl that stood you up twice or a different female?

Theres no nudity or profanity though :nerd:

and its not a panty pic

Antidope -

People are so childish and just do these type of things so they don't have to deal with their problems. Just makes them feel better about themselves for no reason. Just hold your head up.

And yeah delete that pick...there was a "It's a trap" pick that was like that i posted it like a year ago and got warned for it....

One and the same. I didnt want to be one of those dudes that just dead someone cause you couldnt get something romantic out of it, so I was just trying to be her friend. Havent even said anything flirty. A simple yo what up is percieved as thirst these days apparently.

One and the same. I didnt want to be one of those dudes that just dead someone cause you couldnt get something romantic out of it, so I was just trying to be her friend. Havent even said anything flirty. A simple yo what up is percieved as thirst these days apparently.

Females in this day and age have become unapproachable due to social networking and the thirst of other dudes :smh: :x

Can't have a conversation with one without thinking other intentions are to be had :smh:

Just dead her and move on, if she wants to be childish and act that way when she doesn't have a reason to then that isn't someone you want in your life.

There's no need for those petty actions, ESP as an adult,

The establishment where she works? Is that something you need to frequent ?

Great fortunes are built on the proper use of credit. Improper use of credit leads to mal-investment and wealth destruction.

Is it wrong that in my art appreciation class I just browse NT the whole hour?

I eat there on a regular basis. One of my favorite places to eat, I can easily abandon it for two months though.

Back
Top Bottom