the thread about nothing...

I get it completely. You're always out there trying to hook people up. I see it, and commend it.

But if you feel that way, then why even bring it to NT?

Why bring what? I refuse to believe that every person is a scumbag and if I can reach that one person who was just like me growing up.....I'm at peace with that. If it means being taken advantage of/taken for a ride by the blood sucking leeches out there to reach that one person who is in a tough spot and trying to come up, that is what I live for.

I've had quite the "interesting" life and at 27 years old....I've seen all ends of the spectrum.

I don't think or operate the way most people do and I'm okay with that. What comes naturally to me, others try so hard to attain.....and I'm not talking about material things. Empathy and the ability to relate to people from all walks of life/socio-economic backgrounds/races/creeds/etc. is a true talent.

This dude jsw is a real person. I've mentioned some things on TAN when i'm feeling down or I feel like I've got just way to many things going on and this dude has always come through with some wise words.

Care to share your life story JSW? I've wondered what you been through from reading some of your posts?

I get it completely. You're always out there trying to hook people up. I see it, and commend it.

But if you feel that way, then why even bring it to NT?

Why bring what? I refuse to believe that every person is a scumbag and if I can reach that one person who was just like me growing up.....I'm at peace with that. If it means being taken advantage of/taken for a ride by the blood sucking leeches out there to reach that one person who is in a tough spot and trying to come up, that is what I live for.

I've had quite the "interesting" life and at 27 years old....I've seen all ends of the spectrum.

I don't think or operate the way most people do and I'm okay with that. What comes naturally to me, others try so hard to attain.....and I'm not talking about material things. Empathy and the ability to relate to people from all walks of life/socio-economic backgrounds/races/creeds/etc. is a true talent.

This dude jsw is a real person. I've mentioned some things on TAN when i'm feeling down or I feel like I've got just way to many things going on and this dude has always come through with some wise words.

Care to share your life story JSW? I've wondered what you been through from reading some of your posts?

he is a real *** dude.

Actually I think it would be dope if everybody shared their stories. Just to give some insight to who everybody is

I've been working on that for quite some time actually....but I feel if it is written by me, it would be doing the story a disservice. Someone else could tell it/write it better from an outside perspective I guess.

I've posted the cliff notes in here as recently as last month or so.....I think it got lost in the shuffle though.

I'll work on something....there is just so much and each line spawns more detail and it begins to spiral into something lengthy.

Reactions: jjs
Anyone know a way I can run a personal background check?

I want to see what comes up on my file
nerd.gif
tumblr_mbej03cdA41rzbvsto1_250.gif

I want to see what comes up on my file
nerd.gif
go to your city/state's BCI (bureau of criminal identification) or equivalent institution and run your name, costs about ten or 15 bucks and always good to know if everything from your past is cleared. word of caution tho, no BCI or any agency will pick up uncharged incidents that have your name reported on a police report as a suspect (even if you were never questioned, arrested, etc.) this can be tougher to find and deal with (know from experience) but probably wont be an issue anyway. Only federal agencies or jobs requiring some higher level of clearance would be able to pick up on this anyway (again know from experience)

if that doesnt make sense just ask me to clarify

I want to see what comes up on my file :nerd:
go to your city/state's BCI (bureau of criminal identification) or equivalent institution and run your name, costs about ten or 15 bucks and always good to know if everything from your past is cleared. word of caution tho, no BCI or any agency will pick up uncharged incidents that have your name reported on a police report as a suspect (even if you were never questioned, arrested, etc.) this can be tougher to find and deal with (know from experience) but probably wont be an issue anyway. Only federal agencies or jobs requiring some higher level of clearance would be able to pick up on this anyway (again know from experience)

if that doesnt make sense just ask me to clarify

Thank you sir.

Just wanted to know exactly what comes up in terms of my past :nerd:

I was arrested once when I was like 16, nothing serious but I want to know if it's
Something that's going to linger or put down when I apply for a position and stuff.

Plus I had a stint in a hospital for some stuff :nerd:.

Thank you sir.

Just wanted to know exactly what comes up in terms of my past
nerd.gif

I was arrested once when I was like 16, nothing serious but I want to know if it's
Something that's going to linger or put down when I apply for a position and stuff.

Plus I had a stint in a hospital for some stuff
nerd.gif
its nothing to worry about if it happened when you were a juvenile

but if anything comes up best believe you better get it expunged with the quickness

I get that, and thats my point. When that isn't returned it almost seems as though you're lashing out.

And I'm not coming at your neck bro, dont take it like that. you're still my *****

I've been trained or conditioned now to reserve personal feelings and sentiments, so I'm not taking it personal. No worries. My tone and writing style doesn't accurately depict my feelings sometimes on social media/texting/etc.

I'm sure some comes off as pompous/condescending when it is really dry humor/sarcastic.

Lashing out? No. Frustrated.....it can be. I wish more people were selfless, good natured, thoughtful people. I've been told my standards for others are too high and most simply cannot meet them. I think that is a lazy cop out and most people want everything......but don't want to put in the hard work to get it.

I've had people say numerous times they "wish they had my life......," but if they really knew what my life consisted of and where it came from....they would want no parts man. They just want the end goal....they want the girl, the job, the stuff, but they don't even know the journey to reach that.

Lashing out.....I can see how it can be interpreted or construed as that. It's more social commentary and disappointment if anything.

I'm glad things have worked out for you, truly am. I just know the two/three times I have sought input or help on NT.....it is usually unfruitful.

I don't draw attention to myself and thirst for attention like some of the others (Ninja, Henzo, Steezy, etc. (no shots, don't take it personall)).....most of the assistance or help I've given is via PM and people never even know/hear about it (which is how it should be).

Co-sign as you've helped me out via PM.

18 hour car ride yesterday... Dunkin Donuts, Burger King twice, Sbarro's = Toilet bowl Hiroshima.

Kaboooooom! :lol:

You come across full names, addresses and personal information of people that cost you $100,000.00+, time, energy, relationships, etc. It is three years later......what do you do?

Let it go. No need to be on the other side of the law again, not worth it at all.

You come across full names, addresses and personal information of people that cost you $100,000.00+, time, energy, relationships, etc. It is three years later......what do you do?

Nothing.

This isnt a sweeter revenge in this world than to succeed in life and moving forward (which you seem to be doing).

Those kind of people dont deserve the benefit of you even giving them thought.

That's what would be the right thing to do. I honestly dont know if I would follow my own advice in those circumstances though tbh

My G :smokin

Back
Top Bottom