the thread about nothing...

Is it wrong that in my art appreciation class I just browse NT the whole hour?

Art appreciation?

What's your major ?

Business/Finance lol

hows your business professors? i never had a professor that i was cool with.

My accounting professor was really nice to me even tho I basically hated accounting...i think she passed me because she felt sorry for me lol

There are no expectations...but I call it what it is. Most people are self-absorbed for the most part and care only about oneself. My experience has taught me that. Has it jaded me or made me completely cynical? No?

Has it made me less naive and trusting that everyone is sincere......absolutely.

You don't have to "like the tone" to understand or respect it. You probably haven't been in similar situations or don't have that perspective and that is ok.

Is anything I said not true?

I'll wait.

Last weekend in food:

Foul though to do things with expectations behind it.

Foul to judge others.....and the list goes on.

In business....you don't do things for free. You will no longer have a business.

I try and help every person I come in contact with (especially those that want to be helped), but I am not foolish enough to think that those I am helping would do the same for me if the roles were reversed.

I've been there.....and they don't.

I really hate when i miss the ups man.. i heard the truck out there, but no knock or slip that i missed him. he did come down my street tho cause i looked out the window and he was down the block all ready.. i'm expecting something today so i really hope that he was just passing through and he will be coming back
frown.gif

There are no expectations...but I call it what it is. Most people are self-absorbed for the most part and care only about oneself. My experience has taught me that. Has it jaded me or made me completely cynical? No?

Has it made me less naive and trusting that everyone is sincere......absolutely.

You don't have to "like the tone" to understand or respect it. You probably haven't been in similar situations or don't have that perspective and that is ok.

Is anything I said not true?

I'll wait.

I get it completely. You're always out there trying to hook people up. I see it, and commend it.

But if you feel that way, then why even bring it to NT?

how many of yall really enjoy seafoood doe like myself ? im talking like mussels (red), clams, shrimp, crabs, flounder, lobsters etc. 

If not you are missing out

Crab :pimp:. Seafood allergies run in my family and I got stuck with clams and oysters. Doesnt matter to me though because I hate them

Last weekend in food:

I threw down on some Oysters like crazyyyy when I was in Charleston this weekend.  Probably ate 2 doz of them by myself including some Vodka Oyster shooters.
pimp.gif

Chop house we went to was straight up insane good food... 45 day dry aged prime cut Filet... Barrel aged Manhattans... Unbelievable.  I'll post pics tonight or tomorrow.

I get it completely. You're always out there trying to hook people up. I see it, and commend it.

Why bring what? I refuse to believe that every person is a scumbag and if I can reach that one person who was just like me growing up.....I'm at peace with that. If it means being taken advantage of/taken for a ride by the blood sucking leeches out there to reach that one person who is in a tough spot and trying to come up, that is what I live for.

I've had quite the "interesting" life and at 27 years old....I've seen all ends of the spectrum.

I don't think or operate the way most people do and I'm okay with that. What comes naturally to me, others try so hard to attain.....and I'm not talking about material things. Empathy and the ability to relate to people from all walks of life/socio-economic backgrounds/races/creeds/etc. is a true talent.

Reactions: Ube
I threw down on some Oysters like crazyyyy when I was in Charleston this weekend.  Probably ate 2 doz of them by myself including some Vodka Oyster shooters.
pimp.gif

Chop house we went to was straight up insane good food... 45 day dry aged prime cut Filet... Barrel aged Manhattans... Unbelievable.  I'll post pics tonight or tomorrow.
Yeah post pics. This was upstate NY where I ate those oysters they had 10 different kinds. It's crazy that they had that many types and they were REALLY good too. Marthas Vineyard and Bluepoint I ordered a half dozen more of each. That was the sampler with all 10 kinds. The small ones were really sweet.
Where in Upstate?

Why bring what? I refuse to believe that every person is a scumbag and if I can reach that one person who was just like me growing up.....I'm at peace with that. If it means being taken advantage of/taken for a ride by the blood sucking leeches out there to reach that one person who is in a tough spot and trying to come up, that is what I live for.

I've had quite the "interesting" life and at 27 years old....I've seen all ends of the spectrum.

I don't think or operate the way most people do and I'm okay with that. What comes naturally to me, others try so hard to attain.....and I'm not talking about material things. Empathy and the ability to relate to people from all walks of life/socio-economic backgrounds/races/creeds/etc. is a true talent.

I get that, and thats my point. When that isn't returned it almost seems as though you're lashing out.

And I'm not coming at your neck bro, dont take it like that. you're still my *****

Jesus has a point though,

Dude kept it 100 and told it how it was, I highly doubt he was doing it for recognition or anything like that.

how many of yall really enjoy seafoood doe like myself ? im talking like mussels (red), clams, shrimp, crabs, flounder, lobsters etc. 

If not you are missing out
I don't eat anything that comes out of the water......

nothing

#kanyeshrug
I am missing out, but I just cant get into any of it

I got fish oil with high Omega 3's in my vitamins though
bill-and-ted-keanu-reeves-woah-shocked-amazed-1359050764y.gif

I cant live life without fish, crab, lobster and shrimp

Crabs in the summer in MD :smokin :smokin :smokin
I love most seafood. Fish, shrimp, scallops, fried calamari

A good crab cake is prob my favorite meal ever

I get that, and thats my point. When that isn't returned it almost seems as though you're lashing out.

And I'm not coming at your neck bro, dont take it like that. you're still my *****

I've been trained or conditioned now to reserve personal feelings and sentiments, so I'm not taking it personal. No worries. My tone and writing style doesn't accurately depict my feelings sometimes on social media/texting/etc.

I'm sure some comes off as pompous/condescending when it is really dry humor/sarcastic.

Lashing out? No. Frustrated.....it can be. I wish more people were selfless, good natured, thoughtful people. I've been told my standards for others are too high and most simply cannot meet them. I think that is a lazy cop out and most people want everything......but don't want to put in the hard work to get it.

I've had people say numerous times they "wish they had my life......," but if they really knew what my life consisted of and where it came from....they would want no parts man. They just want the end goal....they want the girl, the job, the stuff, but they don't even know the journey to reach that.

Lashing out.....I can see how it can be interpreted or construed as that. It's more social commentary and disappointment if anything.

I'm glad things have worked out for you, truly am. I just know the two/three times I have sought input or help on NT.....it is usually unfruitful.

I don't draw attention to myself and thirst for attention like some of the others (Ninja, Henzo, Steezy, etc. (no shots, don't take it personall)).....most of the assistance or help I've given is via PM and people never even know/hear about it (which is how it should be).

Back
Top Bottom