the thread about nothing...

Originally Posted by solarius49

what show should I watch next? the Shield or The Sopranos?

I just finished my 3rd watch through of the Wire. I've seen plenty of episodes of the Shield, but not in continuity, and I've never seen an episode of the Sopranos

Cant go wrong with either.

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Originally Posted by solarius49

what show should I watch next? the Shield or The Sopranos?

I just finished my 3rd watch through of the Wire. I've seen plenty of episodes of the Shield, but not in continuity, and I've never seen an episode of the Sopranos

Cant go wrong with either.
ok ok, look bro, I'm not mad at you....but you KNOW thats not what I wanted to hear
laugh.gif

pulled my groin at the gym today.
didnt properly stretch before trying out some dunks *humblebrag*

how long do these things usually take to heal?

FEELS BAD MAN

Went to the gym today for the first time in forever.
I went at 3 and got back at 5, ran 2 miles in 30 minutes

Get home, lay down, I wake up to my parents calling me at 7, I was sprawled out on my bed sore as +@!$ 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SoundnFury

pulled my groin at the gym today.
didnt properly stretch before trying out some dunks *humblebrag*

how long do these things usually take to heal?

FEELS BAD MAN
The first time you pull it, it takes a while to heal.
I remember in 8th grade I was playing kickball.

Right when It was my turn to kick, I kicked like a freakin Rockette and pulled my groin.
sick.gif
sick.gif

It took about two weeks to heal. 

About a week after it heals I pulled it again in gym.
roll.gif
sick.gif

Now it's a "habitual injury" for me.

yo whats really good with chicks man...

i can't win. either i'm smashing a girl with no possible future or the exact opposite. not sexual in the least bit with someone who could potentially be there down the road.

plus any girl i really want to talk to seems to be one with tons of guy friends i think i attract that personality. and i hate the competition because the @*%@ i am trying to win you over someone else.

and i try not to be thirsty but its like i know what i want and who I'm focused on. so these other chicks texts come through to keep me busy and im not entertained in the slightest, sometimes i read em and dont even reply absentmindedly

then that one text comes through and im
happy.gif
and clinging onto every character or lackthereof. feelsbadman.

tldr; im jealous and beta. i want to know how to not put in so much effort into one girl mentally while i know her effort is being spread between 3-4 people.

Originally Posted by frostythepoptart

tldr; im jealous and beta. i want to know how to not put in so much effort into one girl mentally while i know her effort is being spread between 3-4 people.
yea, putting yourself down will surely help solve these issues bro. Leave that alpha beta @%!+ in the trash and just focus on being who you are brother. It sounds like you're over thinking things and stressing for no reason. If she doesn't want to stay long term, leave it be. Try to meat different women from different environments or something. 

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

Originally Posted by kevi

anyone know how much the USA supreme towel is gonna cost??

my best guess is $24 based off how much it is in JP.

thanks I'm happy about that price I thought It was gonna be in the 35-40 range

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

Originally Posted by macbk

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

so when did your parents find out they have a gay son?  i kid i kid

congrats to the dude who lost his v-card. 
I'm just confused where your comment was even coming from
laugh.gif

I'm looking to play roller hockey this summer, which is why I need the blades.

hahahaha variation of an old joke.  M4rioL knew what I was talking about.

roll.gif
  So funny.

Originally Posted by MPLSdunk

Swag
Afrojack is a good time out, who's playing with him?

as far as i know it's just him. my boy just told me he was here today so i don't really know anything about it.

Originally Posted by 216301baller

i dont understand why people keep testin me NT at my job..when I snap its gone be hell

where do you work and whats the problem
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by 216301baller

i dont understand why people keep testin me NT at my job..when I snap its gone be hell
Because you don't put them in their place when it first happens.

Rarely post but I feel i need to say something.
I hate that no matter what I do, every time I try to re-start going in the gym, I last no longer than a week without an injury.
First, I had dislocated and tore the ligaments in my left shoulder from a fall. Two weeks later, I do the same to my other shoulder!
Now, the right shoulder incident happened two weeks ago and now that I restarted again, today I dislocated 3 bones in my ankle and tore my ligaments!
This #$&% is so damn frustrating, I can never do anything without a damn injury intruding anything!!
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom