the thread about nothing...

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

BasedOMG wrote:
Dude , can you give me some info on L.A ?
I'm supposed to be moving there this summer after i graduate , i need info about how to get around out there .
Unfortunately my Godfather lives in The Valley , I'm hoping to get a place around a coastal city .
How are the girls out there ? I'm currently living in Brooklyn , NY so I'm used to Latinas / Black chicks .

Expect a lot more Mexicans, Asians - less Puerto Ricans, Dominicans; like A LOT less.

Expect being stuck in traffic at all times of the day, but also expect pretty women everywhere. It's going to feel like your stuck in LA times because the traffic is a such a %+%%% that, it makes you NOT want to travel anywhere 20-30 minutes away, because it will feel like 2-3 hours.

The dawn times of the day are beautiful. The sun over the Pacific, than seeing the smog set over the LA skies...

It'll be fun. But will also be tiring...good luck!
SoCal also has a lot less black folks (7% in LA metro compared to 17% in NYC Metro)

BasedOMG wrote:
I'm supposed to be moving there this summer after i graduate , i need info about how to get around out there .
Unfortunately my Godfather lives in The Valley , I'm hoping to get a place around a coastal city .
How are the girls out there ? I'm currently living in Brooklyn , NY so I'm used to Latinas / Black chicks .

Expect a lot more Mexicans, Asians - less Puerto Ricans, Dominicans; like A LOT less.

Expect being stuck in traffic at all times of the day, but also expect pretty women everywhere. It's going to feel like your stuck in LA times because the traffic is a such a %+%%% that, it makes you NOT want to travel anywhere 20-30 minutes away, because it will feel like 2-3 hours.

The dawn times of the day are beautiful. The sun over the Pacific, than seeing the smog set over the LA skies...

Damn dude I'm going to miss my Dominican & Puerto Rican people ,  not that attracted to Mexican girls but it is what it is . Are there any lebanese / persian chicks out there who gets down with everyone or do they stay around rich kids ?

Originally Posted by denni5themenace

taking my train ride into downtown LA and I guess someone got hit. Gotta stay on the train for 2 hours or more

Did this happen on the blue line??

tumblr_m50o8pHlty1r5zq6ao1_250.gif
tumblr_m50o8pHlty1r5zq6ao2_250.gif

tumblr_m50o8pHlty1r5zq6ao3_500.gif

Originally Posted by BasedOMG

Lost my virginity last night to some drunk Dominican chick ..
Feels good man .
Edit : I forgot about the pics

Face was meh , but dat mass was great .

7r4s2gq

Busted in 10 minutes .
10 minutes?  were you guys talking for 9 minutes first? 
nerd.gif

roll.gif

BasedOMG wrote:

Damn dude I'm going to miss my Dominican & Puerto Rican people ,  not that attracted to Mexican girls but it is what it is . Are there any lebanese / persian chicks out there who gets down with everyone or do they stay around rich kids ?

In my experience most do but there are exceptions (I dated one and messed around with a few others)

BasedOMG wrote:

You're going to find your casual 'picky' Lebanese/Persian chicks here and there. Definitely. As far as them being stuck up or what not, it really all depends.

From my experience, most LA chicks seem mad cool. You might encounter more girls who are stuck-up though because in LA; every girl thinks she's a model...just pick and choose man, I think coming from NYC - you'll get mad love shown, so you should be alright...

Can someone recommend me a cheap but durable pair of roller blades? I'm looking to pick up a pair for the summer.

If you have a link to order online, that can help too.

Originally Posted by youngdoc

BasedOMG wrote:

SoCal also has a lot less black folks (7% in LA metro compared to 17% in NYC Metro)

Oh man , I'm going to be as rare as this based clip :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aFZsB08q4iA
As you can see , the girl who refused to respond was either a victim of 1 or 2

1.Based God rejected her and took this lady in the video who is clearly proud of cooking a meal for her Man.
or
2.Based God used his car to ^%&* this b*%#$ instead of her .

But yeah anyways , i heard the Latino & Black tensions are crazy out there . Any idea what that's about ?

Originally Posted by youngdoc

In my experience most do but there are exceptions (I dated one and messed around with a few others)

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

Lost my virginity last night to some drunk Dominican chick ..
Feels good man .
Edit : I forgot about the pics

Face was meh , but dat mass was great .

7r4s2gq

Busted in 10 minutes .
10 minutes?  were you guys talking for 9 minutes first? 
nerd.gif

roll.gif

I lol'd
I beated off earlier that evening , i didn't know about the party at the time . Her names Ashley , she went to my middle school so i knew what she liked and how to make her laugh, she was a virgin during middle school and her *%* was big but it wasn't as big as it is now. My boy invited me and i had nothing to do at the time so i just went . Not sure where exactly i was all i know is that it was "uptown". After chilling there for ten minutes she poked me in the neck , we started talking and asking about schools and #@@$ . She started getting +@$%%% up and asked me if i wanted to dance , one thing led to another and the next thing you know she's laughing while blowing me on the bathroom toilet . I lifted her dress up and fingered her then she proceeded to ride me reverse cowgirl , the first thing that popped in my head was a scene from this POV prono , it was exactly how i imagined except the feeling of being inside her was weird  .. maybe it was just the condom or because it was my first time . After five minutes she was getting more dizzy and started blowing me again , i blewed in her mouth and she layed near the tub laughing  . I feel kind of grimey now for leaving her there laughing , i was going to eat but i decided to go home . It took like five trains running loud on the subway for me to snap out of dayddreaming and say to myself damn i finally lost it . I feel weird now , i feel like I'm a criminal or something ... maybe it was because she was drunk .
But yeah i guess my boy Julian wasn't joking when he said Dominicans know how to party haha

here's another pic (8th grade ) :

72nc2ze

inb4 ducktales
I vote you sir for strongest first two posts of a NT career...
[x] pics

[x] details of story

[x] lack of ducktale possibility

Zuckerberg (facebook guy) must have pissed off the wrong people. Every other day I see a new article negatively criticizing facebook. Just saw  Zuckerberg's getting sued. Facebook stock price has been plummeting since it's IPO. Now may be my time to swoop in to get me a couple hundred shares. 
On another note, congrats BasedOMG.Kinda took a while didn't it? NBA playoffs--- Talent > Experience, but when the talent is coached by Spoelstra it's something completely different. I hate to say it, but I still think the Heat will win the title. Ane dude up there, Seinfeld is great but not doesn't have G.O.A.T. status. 

Just got a wisdom tooth pulled an hour ago. Not bad so far. My dentist did it and opted to go one tooth at a time.

Was jus recruited by an insurance salesman for NAA...

who here has worked for them? worth it?

Plz respond or else ill hafta make a whole topic on it

Back
Top Bottom