the thread about nothing...

This makes me kinda sad 
ohwell.gif

cuz its like 90% true
laugh.gif

[h3]Your Existing Situation[/h3]
"Craves change and new things, always looking for new adventures and activities. Becomes restless and frustrated when he has to wait to long for things to develop. His impatience leads to irritability and a desire to move on to the next project."
[h3]Your Stress Sources[/h3]
"His stubbornness and will-power has become weakened due to current difficulties. Feels overworked and emotionally drain; as if all his work is for nothing and he is getting nowhere. The situation is very real to him and he wants to escape, but has no idea how to do so or how to even approach the situation rationally."
[h3]Your Restrained Characteristics[/h3]
Emotionally demanding and will involve himself in close relationships but won't get too involved or give too much of himself.

Conceited and is easily insulted. Holds back emotionally but is able to find satisfaction through sexual activity.

Feels as if too many walls and obstacles are standing in his way and that he is being forced to make compromises. He needs to put his own needs on hold for the time being.
[h3]Your Desired Objective[/h3]
"Highly optimistic and outgoing personality. Loves to learn new and exciting things, and craves new interests. Looking for a well-rounded life full of success and new experiences. Does not allow himself to be overcome with negative thoughts or self-doubt. Takes life head on, with enthusiasm. "
[h3]Your Actual Problem[/h3]
"Feeling tension and stress brought on by situations which are out of his control, leaves him feeling helpless, anxious, and in adequate. He escapes the situation by throwing himself into new activities and insisting he get his own way. Appears to be in control of himself, which he isn't, leading to outbursts of anger."

Last edited by a moderator:
also I figured out why my pizza kinda failed....

about to start on another pizza 
happy.gif

At least share the recipe and how you found out what was wrong.
Naw the recipe was fine, but when I was activating the yeast I used boiling hot water.... and killed the yeast. So my **** didn't rise cuz of that. Now I know to just use lukewarm water.

Shoutouts to my mom for helping me with this!
Man I did about 45 minutes of work today.
happy.gif
those are the best days! 
smokin.gif

so that letter from Superior Court i received yesterday was for jury duty...how can i get out of that ish?
nerd.gif
Say you don't speak english... thats what my parents do 
laugh.gif

Depending on the case, make some excuse up that would make it a conflict for you to be a juror.

Ex. Domestic violence case, dude beating on woman. Say your dad was violent towards your mom and siblings.

thanks for the condolences yall.

im glad im done living that lifestyle, its nothing but trouble.

i saw him last week and dude told me he was clean, but he looked horrible, he ended up leaving for jersey on the weekend and OD'd sunday night.

this homegirl that is gorgeous btw robbed a lady for her purse and was caught, this happened last summer, she spent like a week in jail then released.

they told her she had to submit clean pee tests and whatever, well she never did that, she ended up robbing some dude for some jewelry then got arrested last month.

she spent a month or so and was sentenced to a rehab and was told that if she didnt complete it she would be sentenced to 6 years.

tell me why this chick takes off after less than a week 
mean.gif
 apparently she pissed dirty and she was gettin locked up no matter what.

that place btw is in one of the worst places possible, its a girl rehab and they are allowed to walk to the store and drug dealers chill there for that reason only.

sorry for the rant, it just pisses me off.

Last edited:
actually, ya this is what I'll do. I haven't eaten yet today, so this should be easy peasy 

For TAN!

So I was cleaning my mom's car and found this:

I'm thinking, damn! how much did she smoke?!?!?!
laugh.gif

semi disappointed

Last edited:
so that letter from Superior Court i received yesterday was for jury duty...how can i get out of that ish? :nerd:

If you actually get called to stand you'll have to say you're racist or sexist and they won't use you. That's what I've always heard at least.

actually, ya this is what I'll do. I haven't eaten yet today, so this should be easy peasy 

For TAN!

DUIT.

:lol:
Welp, I'll let you guys know outcome, its for April 25th. Worst part is I requested off work that day like 3 weeks ago for NFL draft and than I get this stupid jury thing in mail for same day :smh:

Back
Top Bottom