the thread about nothing...

first shot......

Ok ok.... here's what I'll do......

Umma make the pizza dough, let it sit for ___hours, while I wait, I shall dominate a box of tacos...... for TAN 

I don't know if the dough is the same as dominos ( I worked there)
Try proofing the Dough in intervals, like half an hour out then put it in the fridge then bring it back out till you hit two hours. That way the dough doesn't get into that liquid state, but it still rises.

Is that the thing in the can? I always been scared to try them.
yeah, theyre pretty good, with not much after- taste. id recomend them, they dont make me jittery, but then again no energy drink does. look out for the white chocolate flavor (i think thats what it is) thats the best one ive had. 

tumblr_ml4lgbTXjn1qakw22o1_500.png

this is why the internet sucks.
bunch of jerks :frown: :smh:

[michelle tanner]HOW ROOD[/Michelle tanner]

yeah, theyre pretty good, with not much after- taste. id recomend them, they dont make me jittery, but then again no energy drink does. look out for the white chocolate flavor (i think thats what it is) thats the best one ive had. 

I'd like a chocolate more than coffee flavored probably. Doesn't seem good in coffee flavor.

Did RCK pick up some breeys at Taco Bell :nerd:
Just got back

Ok ok.... here's what I'll do......

Umma make the pizza dough, let it sit for ___hours, while I wait, I shall dominate a box of tacos...... for TAN 

I don't know if the dough is the same as dominos ( I worked there)
Try proofing the Dough in intervals, like half an hour out then put it in the fridge then bring it back out till you hit two hours. That way the dough doesn't get into that liquid state, but it still rises.
ah I'll keep this in mind

yeah. i mean i like coffee so i dont mind it, but you really dont taste any coffee in them. you should def go out and pick one up sometime and report back

I don't mind coffee either, just couldn't imagine it as an energy drink flavor. But ill def check it out.

Just got back

ah I'll keep this in mind

DA GAWD [emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji]

Ironically enough I'm having Mexican food with my girl tonight. :lol:

I'm gonna do tacos :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom