the thread about nothing...

Today I learned Dirk is german.

indifferent.gif
Today you learned, I don't watch basketball.

I'm amazed they have some youtube videos that aren't blocked to minors.. I still remember that one medical where they fix that unglazed donut..

It does include the pitcher... $8 for the 8 tacos, $8-9 for the pitcher

thats expensive for me, I'm po'
ohwell.gif
8 bucks a pitcher, that's pretty good price

of what and where at?
Used to be at Taco Surf but before I went MIA they changed it to $4 import pints 
tired.gif
, which still isn't terrible
I'm amazed they have some youtube videos that aren't blocked to minors.. I still remember that one medical where they fix that unglazed donut..
fix an unglazed donut? tell me more

About 4 days ago, I googled dimebag because mahnametahrone posted something that looked like a dimebag.

Which led me to Dimebag Darrell's wiki page.

[h2]Death[/h2]

Fans pay tribute at the Alrosa Villa, in Columbus, Ohio, three days after the murder.

On December 8, 2004, Abbott was shot onstage while performing with Damageplan at the Alrosa Villa in Columbus, Ohio. The gunman, Nathan Gale,[sup][11][/sup][sup][12][/sup] shot Abbott three times in the head using a 9mm Beretta 92FS handgun;[sup][13][/sup] the third shot killed him instantly. Gale continued shooting, killing three others and wounding a further seven. Gale fired a total of fifteen shots, stopping to reload once and remaining silent throughout the shooting.

Jeff "Mayhem" Thompson, the band's head of security, was killed tackling Gale, as was Alrosa Villa employee Erin Halk. Audience member Nathan Bray was killed while trying to perform CPR on Abbott and Thompson. It was rumored that one crowd member leapt in front of the gunman, saving the lives of several band members.[sup][14][/sup] Damageplan drum technician, John "Kat" Brooks, was shot three times as he attempted to get the gun away from Gale, but was overpowered and taken hostage in a headlock position. Tour manager Chris Paluska was also injured.

Seven police officers came in the front entrance, led by Officer Rick Crum, and moved toward the stage. Officer James Niggemeyer came in through the back door, behind the stage. Gale only saw the officers in front of the stage; he didn't see Officer Niggemeyer, who was armed with a 12 gauge Remington 870 shotgun. He approached Gale from the opposite side of the stage to avoid hitting the hostage and fired a single shot just as Gale looked towards Niggemeyer, striking Gale in the face with eight of the nine buckshot pellets, killing him instantly. Gale was found to have had 35 rounds of ammunition remaining.[sup][citation needed][/sup]

Two fans administered CPR until paramedics arrived, but were unable to revive him and he was pronounced dead at the scene.

Early theories of motive suggested that Gale might have turned to violence in response to the breakup of Pantera, or the public dispute between Abbott and Pantera singer Phil Anselmo, but these were later ruled out by investigators.[sup][15][/sup] Another theory was that Gale believed Abbott had stolen a song that he had written.[sup][16][/sup] Gale was a severe schizophrenic and had stopped taking his medication.

Last edited:
The stars align themselves in peculiar ways, NT. I'm going through a heavy self-discovery, self-actualization phase right now. Really interesting.

The stars align themselves in peculiar ways, NT. I'm going through a heavy self-discovery, self-actualization phase right now. Really interesting.
elaborate :nerd:

Basically, let my guard down in an open, unofficially titled relationship with a college sophomore. Started to subconsciously/consciously feel entitled, and now the girl has found someone else, and is pushing me away. Pretty much halted, and crushed any other possible partnerships with females, because of the time spent with this chick, and became a little socially dependent upon our encounters. Now that we have only three weeks left together, and I don't have anything established on the side, I'm battling conflicting thoughts of what I truly want, and truly feel.

Destroying opportunities for other yambs has me concerned, but then on the other hand, I'm concerned because I don't want the pursuit, and appraisal of yambs to define me. It's a dumb scenario for me, because I want to just coast, and not think.

elaborate :nerd:

Basically, let my guard down in an open, unofficially titled relationship with a college sophomore. Started to subconsciously/consciously feel entitled, and now the girl has found someone else, and is pushing me away. Pretty much halted, and crushed any other possible partnerships with females, because of the time spent with this chick, and became a little socially dependent upon our encounters. Now that we have only three weeks left together, and I don't have anything established on the side, I'm battling conflicting thoughts of what I truly want, and truly feel.

Destroying opportunities for other yambs has me concerned, but then on the other hand, I'm concerned because I don't want the pursuit, and appraisal of yambs to define me. It's a dumb scenario for me, because I want to just coast, and not think.

just fix her a Molly and Champagne sandwich :D

this dude is offering 500 bucks to crash at my place for coachella, 

another dude hit me up and he was gonna hook me up with an artist pass, which meant i would get to chill in the front of the stage and also meet people.

he apparently knows action bronson and earl sweatshirt, but then he backed out when i asked if he could throw in some cash too..
indifferent.gif

oh well 500 aint bad either, considering rooms are going for 300 a night.

Molly & champagne sandwich sounds intriguing, haha :lol:

But I'm flat feeling. Like, I smashed this girl 50+ times. All that hoopla. But I feel blank in certain regards about this. It's strange. She's still wavering, and being feverishly inconsistent, which is making me upset because I feel like my emotions are being played with.

When I drink, I think through my meat more than anything else. Frequenting bars will lead to adventures, but I want to be really safe. The college complex presents some really peculiar actions. These girls act unconventionally, and strangely, regardless if their significant other is in the vicinity or not.

It's something I need to embrace. This loose hookup culture is supreme.

bout to make some poutine....

I'm dry out of alcohol. Feels weird but yolo.

"I'm gonna be COMPLETELY honest with you. I've already moved on Bryan. I'm not saying i have feelings for someone else but i don't have any for you. I don't want to be friends. I mean you're free to message me whenever you want, just know i might not reply. Umm take care okay? goodnight"

my ex just sent me this, all i wanted was to be friends and still keep in touch bc she was so special to me. don't know why i'm sad but i haven't been this sad for a long time. her and i were good like a few days ago talking all day into the later part of the night, she's the one that first messaged me a couple weeks back, i'm really crushed fellas.

"I'm gonna be COMPLETELY honest with you. I've already moved on Bryan. I'm not saying i have feelings for someone else but i don't have any for you. I don't want to be friends. I mean you're free to message me whenever you want, just know i might not reply. Umm take care okay? goodnight"

my ex just sent me this, all i wanted was to be friends and still keep in touch bc she was so special to me. don't know why i'm sad but i haven't been this sad for a long time. her and i were good like a few days ago talking all day into the later part of the night, she's the one that first messaged me a couple weeks back, i'm really crushed fellas.

hm. If she hit you up first, then she was testing herself to see if

A - she could shelve whatever feelings she had and was trying to see if you guys could be honest to goodness friends, or

B - she was growing feelings for you and doesn't want to be in a vulnerable emotional state at the whim of an ex who she isn't committed to so she cut you off, or

C - she needed some form of closure to the relationship, but didn't want to tell you that because you probably would have fought it.

No matter the option she took, the action is deemed selfish because she didnt have the decency to let you know what her intentions were upfront.:smh:

Reactions: Ox.

Sucks man this happened to me right after HS 3 years ago :x

Reactions: Ox.
Back
Top Bottom