the thread about nothing...

Yup same here..

I had the best brownies ever today, it was called brownie points fresh and easy had em..

My lord..

Man, this girl is out of her damn mind.

I haven't seen her in a year, we've been broken up 7 years.

She talking about wanting to have kids before she's 25 (she's 22 now), and asking me if I would ever get married.

What did I get myself into NT? :x

3 days until my doom, :frown:.

Yeesh, I always go on these explicit, intricate rants when I'm drunk. I need to stop doing that :lol:

Lol i do the same thing.

I normally talk fast....when im sober i tell myself to slow down when speaking. When i am drunk i will speak like a mile a minute everything that enters my head comes out really really fast. People are like im pretty sure in 5 mins you spoke an entire novel. Usually they are some BS rants about weak minded people or society as a whole. I have been known to get on a soap box or 2 from time to time :lol:

Haha :lol:

A big part of the reason why I started that "stars align themselves in peculiar ways" rant this morning was because shortly after I exchanged some texts with this female about this odd situation, one of my boys hit me up to go to the bar. It was really strange because in a way, it's something I needed, some type of activity to participate in, but it was also unexpected. Me and my boy have tried countless times to hang out, and it never really worked, but on this random Sunday night, he decides to hit me up, and it was cool, it helped me out.

I talk fast too Jking, and I was already cross-faded when I got in the car with my boy, I relayed so much of my situation with him in that short car ride to the bar that he was taken aback some. He said some **** like, "you just spoke for the past 3 1/2 minutes, you must have been wanting to share that for a while" :lol: :smh:

I relish opportunities to speak, I guess.

Haha :lol:

A big part of the reason why I started that "stars align themselves in peculiar ways" rant this morning was because shortly after I exchanged some texts with this female about this odd situation, one of my boys hit me up to go to the bar. It was really strange because in a way, it's something I needed, some type of activity to participate in, but it was also unexpected. Me and my boy have tried countless times to hang out, and it never really worked, but on this random Sunday night, he decides to hit me up, and it was cool, it helped me out.

I talk fast too Jking, and I was already cross-faded when I got in the car with my boy, I relayed so much of my situation with him in that short car ride to the bar that he was taken aback some. He said some **** like, "you just spoke for the past 3 1/2 minutes, you must have been wanting to share that for a while" :lol: :smh:

I relish opportunities to speak, I guess.

It's funny my friend texted me yesterday to see how my motorcycle test went. I failed it have to retake it Friday...and he was like soooo want to go get drinks and celebrate your failure. I was like yes i do. Perfect timing and of course i vented about how messed up the whole scoring system was on the test but il save that :lol:

Its cool when things fall in place like that...all i needed was a beer or two and to chill instead of go home and sulk and be pissed and replay the day 100x over in my head about what i did wrong.

really want to make the move to san antonio. already have couple of jobs lined up have about 8k saved up cars paid off but need to break my lease in cali has any body broken a lease before i have until dec 9 remaining 

Man, this girl is out of her damn mind.

I haven't seen her in a year, we've been broken up 7 years.

She talking about wanting to have kids before she's 25 (she's 22 now), and asking me if I would ever get married.

What did I get myself into NT? :x

3 days until my doom, :frown:.
RIP

Hyper, she trying to marry you or something? :lol:

Dude, I have no idea, I'm horrible @ reading women.

I broke up w/ her 7 years ago, dated her from 9th grade until 12th, :smh:.

Anyway, she's always tried to keep tabs on me, even more so the past 2-3 years.

Like, we weren't friends on fb or w/e, but she would add people that I knew and like creep around apparently, because she found out I had moved to Vegas and I didn't tell her a damn thing.

The last time I saw her, I walked out of the Cheesecake Factory because she was sobbing to me about her issues and at the time I wasn't trying to hear that ****.

That was about a year ago.

So w/e, she adds me on fb last week and literally the 2nd thing she said to me after hi was "do you think you'll have kids one day", or some **** like that.

I was just like "uhhh what?".

Long story short, this girl booked a flight to Vegas about an hour later, which I OK'd, like an idiot.

Now shes texting me saying she's gonna dress up so she looks beautiful for me when she gets off the plane...

:rofl:

Who the **** dresses up to go to the airport?

This girl is out of her ******g skull.

I feel like I'm gonna wake up one night and she's just gonna be fapping me into her, :\.

Last edited by a moderator:
Great productive weekend. Start the 2nd gig this evening and looking forward to it. Finally, it seems like the weather is warming up.

A lot of work to catch up on today...will check back in with TAN at lunch...693 unread replies...:x

I've missed so much this weekend. :lol:

Should I eem try to go to bed

NOPE

Great productive weekend. Start the 2nd gig this evening and looking forward to it. Finally, it seems like the weather is warming up.

Good luck :nthat:

The weather has been beautiful this past week.

Caught a break, Thank You Based God, now I gotta take this damn test seriously.

Do work :pimp:

^ good luck on that test brother...

hmmmmm....***** coming. 

nthat.gif

I don't even know how to feel today. My body is killing me and it hurts so bad to move. :frown:

Productivity is going to be at an all time low.

Back
Top Bottom