the thread about nothing...

"I'm gonna be COMPLETELY honest with you. I've already moved on Bryan. I'm not saying i have feelings for someone else but i don't have any for you. I don't want to be friends. I mean you're free to message me whenever you want, just know i might not reply. Umm take care okay? goodnight"

my ex just sent me this, all i wanted was to be friends and still keep in touch bc she was so special to me. don't know why i'm sad but i haven't been this sad for a long time. her and i were good like a few days ago talking all day into the later part of the night, she's the one that first messaged me a couple weeks back, i'm really crushed fellas.

I know the feeling all too well man

Reactions: Ox.
hm. If she hit you up first, then she was testing herself to see if

A - she could shelve whatever feelings she had and was trying to see if you guys could be honest to goodness friends, or

B - she was growing feelings for you and doesn't want to be in a vulnerable emotional state at the whim of an ex who she isn't committed to so she cut you off, or

C - she needed some form of closure to the relationship, but didn't want to tell you that because you probably would have fought it.

No matter the option she took, the action is deemed selfish because she didnt have the decency to let you know what her intentions were upfront.
mean.gif

i agree with you, i'm pretty sure she just wanted to feel that last feeling of love that was left of the diminishing flame.
Sucks man this happened to me right after HS 3 years ago
sick.gif
wish it would of happened to me back in high school. i don't why but i feel like it would of hurt less or at least i would move on quicker
feel free to PM me Oxy.... I know dat feel all too well
thanks bruh, i should have listened to you man 
frown.gif

I know the feeling all too well man

it sucks, as much as you try to keep your mind off it, somehow it all goes back to it

my smoke detector's battery just went dead so I went to take out the battery........

now I'm contemplating whether or not to stick my tongue on the end of this 9V battery 
nerd.gif

my smoke detector's battery just went dead so I went to take out the battery........

now I'm contemplating whether or not to stick my tongue on the end of this 9V battery 
nerd.gif

Don't do it, I don't know what battery I did that with but it shocked the hell out of my toungue.

nerd.gif
Don't do it, I don't know what battery I did that with but it shocked the hell out of my toungue.
duh thats why I wanna do it 
laugh.gif

I probably haven't done it since I was like 11

I stopped going to high school 10th grade and started adult ed my 11th grade.

So why the hell am I up at 2:39 correcting my gfs essay. That *}^}%{% goes to Yale. Wtf

michael rappaport is a such a horrible actor i wanna take a flight down to where he lives and cut out his vocal cords his voice is so annoying

Back
Top Bottom