the thread about nothing...

Since that start of the year I lost 13 pounds

As I was in the cafeteria eating my nasty salad I started thinking to myself

Man do I hate eating healthy and working out every day lol

Kind of want to eat whatever I want again

But then again I hate being fat too

The struggle

"Next from Taco Bell’s test kitchens is the spicy Doritos Flamas taco, based on Frito Lay’s chili-lime flavored Doritos, which is Creed’s personal “favorite.” He expects to launch this newest menu item in the second half of this year."

"Next from Taco Bell’s test kitchens is the spicy Doritos Flamas taco, based on Frito Lay’s chili-lime flavored Doritos, which is Creed’s personal “favorite.” He expects to launch this newest menu item in the second half of this year."
2096955_o.gif

new hire just moved in the cubicle next to me 
devil.gif

Pics?

Not for me, for the rest of TAN :wink:

I agree. Tahrone always coming with da pics :smokin

sup guise

had some waffles for breakfast.

hope everyone has a good monday. get your hustle on.

I had waffles too. Blue waffles.

what were you thinking... :smh: :smh:

YOOO!!! I just found out what the Blue Waffle was the other day. Dafaq???? :x :x :x :x

:rofl:

i know son... i know

:smokin

[QUOTE url="/t/329154/the-thread-about-nothing/113400#post_17682237"]
Fictitiously Posted by Cookie Monster

YOOO!!! I just found out what the Blue Waffle was the other day. Dafaq???? :x :x :x :x

just googled.

what was seen cannot be unseen :x

shun, damn- we all gotta be careful out there :x :smh:

I wouldn't even eat that cookie.

:rofl:
I wouldn't either, not even if there was a red bump or anything that looks fishy. But still, ive taken some risks and got lucky- I don't want none of yall catching anything- just aint worth it[/quote]

:rofl: at the thought of doing a full 6 point inspection before commencing the sex.

hmm seems to be an abrasion of sorts in the upper left quadrant....deemed unusable...please dismount and be seated

Back
Top Bottom