the thread about nothing...

Actually i said that a while ago 
tongue.gif

i know you're being sarcastic

Last edited:
the other day at the bank the cute blonde gave me a smiley face stamp on my receipt. does she want the D?
she wants the d
...eposit
roll.gif

Im back LOT fam. I had a great birthday weekend in Atlantic City. I won my first night out there and just used my winnings for the next 3 days which included a table at HQ Revel NightClub. Tryna get back out there soon. 
Thats whats up man. At least you walked away.
Since that start of the year I lost 13 pounds

As I was in the cafeteria eating my nasty salad I started thinking to myself

Man do I hate eating healthy and working out every day lol

Kind of want to eat whatever I want again

But then again I hate being fat too

The struggle
Congrats. I've been trying to lose some of my gut myself. I've lost no weight, but I look different, I can tell cause I have pics. Its bothering me that I'm not losing weight though.
has there been a Danny Tanner pun made yet?

if not:

Hi Danny TANners :D
Several times

lulz at the random contests lately...
natrix should be getting that box from me today in the mail :smokin TAN bros passing around the random love 8)

Whew son I am excite :smokin

And I might be gettin something else later in the day.......might be F'in HUGE!!! Will update before 5pm pst :nerd:

Last edited:
Dude, I have no idea, I'm horrible @ reading women.

I broke up w/ her 7 years ago, dated her from 9th grade until 12th, :smh:.

Anyway, she's always tried to keep tabs on me, even more so the past 2-3 years.

Like, we weren't friends on fb or w/e, but she would add people that I knew and like creep around apparently, because she found out I had moved to Vegas and I didn't tell her a damn thing.

The last time I saw her, I walked out of the Cheesecake Factory because she was sobbing to me about her issues and at the time I wasn't trying to hear that ****.

That was about a year ago.

So w/e, she adds me on fb last week and literally the 2nd thing she said to me after hi was "do you think you'll have kids one day", or some **** like that.

I was just like "uhhh what?".

Long story short, this girl booked a flight to Vegas about an hour later, which I OK'd, like an idiot.

Now shes texting me saying she's gonna dress up so she looks beautiful for me when she gets off the plane...

:rofl:

Who the **** dresses up to go to the airport?

This girl is out of her ******g skull.

I feel like I'm gonna wake up one night and she's just gonna be fapping me into her, :\.

She probably is. Make sure you cop that male chastity belt when she gets there.

Good morning tan and happy Monday. My body is sore from the weekend activities and I haz no energy to shave my damn head. Today's gonna suck. I can feel it.

Oxy, I know dat feel bro. PM me anytime
thanks bro

YOOO!!! I just found out what the Blue Waffle was the other day. Dafaq???? :x :x :x :x

just googled.

what was seen cannot be unseen :x

tell me about it fam. ever since I saw it the first time, it seems like everytime I blink, i see that ish. :x

if i ever came across that when it was about to go down, i seriously dont know what I would do. thats by far the nastiest ish I have ever seen.

Im back LOT fam. I had a great birthday weekend in Atlantic City. I won my first night out there and just used my winnings for the next 3 days which included a table at HQ Revel NightClub. Tryna get back out there soon. 

NICE

My man :nthat:

The struggle

The struggle is the perfect word. :lol:

The struggle
working out helps your metabolism -----> Having a cheat day does not hurt.

Still haven't gotten my car back from the shady mechanic it's been over a month....
Dudes constantly switching stories saying he will pick up my car and it will be ready this week, then it's one more week. At this point idk what to do.

Cue up that nas.gif

Still haven't gotten my car back from the shady mechanic it's been over a month....
Dudes constantly switching stories saying he will pick up my car and it will be ready this week, then it's one more week. At this point idk what to do.

Cue up that nas.gif
Stories like this makes it more difficult for me to go to any mechanics, unless I know them.

Nas.gif is just proper

If someone at the grocery store asked you a question about where some stereotypical food that your race eats, would you be offended?

I was at the foodmaxx yesterday and I was looking for salsa. Mexicans were everywhere. Not a single foodmaxx worker in site. pun intended

I was about to ask some mexican family where it was but, then I started overthinking the sitatuion.

I thought that if I asked, "she'd be like, oh since I'm mexican I automatically know where the mexican food is at?"

Me personally, I wouldn't care if someone asked me "aye where's the purple stuff at?"

"It's in the drink aisle bro."

Last edited:
Girl at chipotle hooked me up with two scoops of steak and one schoop chicken :smokin Only charged for one type of meat too. She wants the D

If someone at the grocery store asked you a question about where some stereotypical food that your race eats, would you be offended?

I was at the foodmaxx yesterday and I was looking for salsa. Mexicans were everywhere. Not a single foodmaxx worker in site. pun intended

I was about to ask some mexican family where it was but, then I started overthinking the sitatuion.

I thought that if I asked, "she'd be like, oh since I'm mexican I automatically know where the mexican food is at?"

Me personally, I wouldn't care if someone asked me "aye where's the grape at?"

"It's in the drink aisle bro."
i would be like..

what the ****, do i look like i work here, b.

Back
Top Bottom