the thread about nothing...

STAY UP BEH!!!
I never had a near death experience so I figured id create my own. Going 80 and tanning.
nthat.gif

28velqw.jpg
laugh.gif

When you think about North Korea and if they were able to really pull it off. The distance between them and the plant and they still felt it.
not laughing at the explosion or anything but the girl saying "Dad please get outta here" sounds like Amanda Bynes on the show when she was like Amanda Please!
roll.gif

eek.gif
double dribble. I have that on an emulator somewhere. I miss Arch Rivals too...then this...

laugh.gif
@ Tr1ll's grits response
Bulls/Blazers

Bulls/Lakers

Lakers/Celtics

and

team-usa-basketball-cover.jpg

pimp.gif

Too bad EA fell off the face off the earth with hoop games now
laugh.gif
mean.gif

Forreal Pablo. It's sad now. Two of my all time favorites were Live 95 and 96 when you put in the names and had the legends. I wonder how many people remember they could do that?

ebw hope u get banned for that. now kids of tan willdo the same :smh:

u were suppose to be a positive iinfluence

:rofl: at the blind man pic. For some reason some pics show up and not others on this computer. I guess it depends on where you got the pic from or where the pic is hosted. It might be filtered out on my work computer. Damn pics of the speedometer?

In 5th grade my brother and I 3-D'd a kid through a table, well not really through the table did not break, kid got hurt, and basically started crying so we ran and left him there. The worst thing about it is that it was at our graduation :lol:

Super Mario 3 was the hardest to me, then one.

Super Mario World though >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Best mario game ever made

:rofl:

When my sister would fall asleep on the couch i would stand on the arm rest. Mouth the words the announcer would say "he is heading to the top rope!!!" i would put my hands up in the air and moonsault off. My mom used to flip saying i was gonna die. My sister would be so pissed id try to go for the pin after too.....she always kicked out...with her fist

:rofl: at the blind man pic. For some reason some pics show up and not others on this computer. I guess it depends on where you got the pic from or where the pic is hosted. It might be filtered out on my work computer. Damn pics of the speedometer?

You seem to always miss some gifs and stuff. Work does definitely filter out some stuff. I don't eem know how those IT guys set that stuff up. :smh:

Forreal Pablo. It's sad now. Two of my all time favorites were Live 95 and 96 when you put in the names and had the legends. I wonder how many people remember they could do that?

:wow: Son..I cant...boy you know..... :smh:

I consider Live 95 to be one of the greatest video games ever. Period.

I wish they would do an HD remake of that.

What you know about that "Reflog"??

:wow: Son..I cant...boy you know..... :smh:

I consider Live 95 to be one of the greatest video games ever. Period.

I wish they would do an HD remake of that.

What you know about that "Reflog"??

Wait, reflog? What's that? Unless I did it and forgot about it.

Back
Top Bottom