the thread about nothing...

Yes live 95 & 96 was that ish. I was literally a Wizard on that game. I had J Kidd on the Suns years before he got traded there. I called a few other trades on that game and like 2-3 years later had me like :wow:

Last edited:
Forreal Pablo. It's sad now. Two of my all time favorites were Live 95 and 96 when you put in the names and had the legends. I wonder how many people remember they could do that?

:wow: Son..I cant...boy you know..... :smh:

I consider Live 95 to be one of the greatest video games ever. Period.

I wish they would do an HD remake of that.

What you know about that "Reflog"??

Wait, reflog? What's that? Unless I did it and forgot about it.

There was a golf game hidden in Live 95, if you put in "Reflog"(which is "golfer" spelled backwards) it'd take you to a golf game.

Got that good chick-fil-a on deck...haven't had this in a minute
Spicy chicken????
nerd.gif
Nah i was tempted to try it tho.. next time 

oh I forgot, you have to put Reflog in at the pick side screen when you put in your profile name.

Since I have my Diabetes under control I've been getting LOOSE with sugar ...last week I ate a whole box.

Entenmann's Ultimate Donuts Chocolate Lovers Variety Pack >>>>>>

The way she's acting you'd think I stabbed her or something. Makes me feel better though, her pretending to not care actually comes across as pure disdain rather than not caring. In a weird way makes me feel better, this emotional response tells me she loved me for real at some point, and I wasn't hurt alone. I already did, but I can truly let her go now. This indirect manipulative ******** is prolly one of the reasons she dipped. I'll stop it eventually.

Back
Top Bottom