the thread about nothing...

Did antonlavey get banned? I haven't seen him around in a while?

Generals been decently calm outside of the Boston thread lately. Impressed!

On that oakland tip, I heard that one e40 song with snoop dogg. I had heard it first in high school, but I recently came to a realization.

I finally reallized what the girl is talking about during the chorus. I never caught onto it until like 3 days ago.

"You want it, I got it, dripping like water."

On that oakland tip, I heard that one e40 song with snoop dogg. I had heard it first in high school, but I recently came to a realization.
I finally reallized what the girl is talking about during the chorus. I never caught onto it until like 3 days ago.

You JUST got that? :wow: :lol:

You JUST got that?
eek.gif
laugh.gif
Yes.

Last edited:
finally got wifi sync to work :pimp:
ebw iphone's still alive? :nerd:

Posting from the iPad :smh:
sorry to hear that man
is it bricked or boot looped?

finally got wifi sync to work :pimp:

ebw iphone's still alive? :nerd:
I've been having that problem with my touch. Works with my iPhone though. :nerd: Always get a sync error when updating my music onto the iPod.

no clue why that is man :\
had to lurk verizon forums just to figure out what the issue was with my router.

Last edited:
I've never blocked anyone but I did ad block k steezys avy before. Got tired of looking at his face.

My man just punched a smaller female in the face and knocked her backward. I fail to see humor in that, but that's just me.

i understand what you are saying. that somebody's daughter, sister, and mom now.

well one thing is for sure, after that, she got rich and well he got fired and ruined his life

Back
Top Bottom