the thread about nothing...

I've never blocked anyone but I did ad block k steezys avy before. Got tired of looking at his face.
laugh.gif
WHAT?

Yeah...I've never blocked a single member in 12+ years.

Sports & Training used to get heated too back in the day!

Lakers vs Kings circa 2002 was no joke. :smh:

I've never blocked anyone but I did ad block k steezys avy before. Got tired of looking at his face.

:rofl:, I just picture you angry all the time for some reason, but it's funny as hell

My man just punched a smaller female in the face and knocked her backward. I fail to see humor in that, but that's just me.

i understand what you are saying. that somebody's daughter, sister, and mom now.

well one thing is for sure, after that, she got rich and well he got fired and ruined his life

This is true. I used to think she was :x, but she's hot. Who am I kidding? :lol:

Yeah...I've never blocked a single member in 12+ years.

Sports & Training used to get heated too back in the day!

Lakers vs Kings circa 2002 was no joke. :smh:

I refuse to go back there on a regular basis. I just can't anymore.

It had nothing to do with anger or resentment towards him, but his avy with his tongue sticking out was annoying me during some lengthy debate where he was active. :lol: so I just blocked the picture.

It might still be the same, I can't recall what it is now :lol:

Am I the only who budgets to the penny? I swear I'm always at my desk budgeting at work just counting and planning.
over the years, I've found myself being more careful with how I spend money. 

Yes, I double check transactions. regardless of the looks I get.

It's weird because I used to spend it all willy nilly 

It feels better though, I feel more responsible 

It had nothing to do with anger or resentment towards him, but his avy with his tongue sticking out was annoying me during some lengthy debate where he was active. :lol: so I just blocked the picture.

:rofl: I was gonna say thats a first but I remember someone blocking Peep Game cause of one of his avys before

Steezy avy is some kind if meme now (I think)

:rofl: I was gonna say thats a first but I remember someone blocking Peep Game cause of one of his avys before

Steezy avy is some kind if meme now (I think)

My man said he didn't like his face. That's personal :lol:

I haven't blocked anyone.

I wonder if it's possible to block yourself.

Oh wait, that's what's getting banned is.

What line does someone have to cross for you to block them?

If someone sent a blue waffle to my pm, they would get blocked with the quickness.

inb4 I actually start getting blue waffles.

Back
Top Bottom