the thread about nothing...

lucky you lol I wish I hadsomething to eat
you ain't got nothing at all???
atleast nothing to post about , I made a bowl of cereal so I should be dougie

Yo we gota chill and get drunk n **** one day
I'm always down man 
nthat.gif

if you got some chicken+egg/milk/butter corn flakes is actually pretty good to use as breading 
nthat.gif

lucky you lol I wish I hadsomething to eat
you ain't got nothing at all???
atleast nothing to post about , I made a bowl of cereal so I should be dougie

Yo we gota chill and get drunk n **** one day
I'm always down man 
nthat.gif

if you got some chicken+egg/milk/butter corn flakes is actually pretty good to use as breading 
nthat.gif
yo good looking on the recipe

Have you ever had a grilled cheese with french bread?

I'm always down man 
nthat.gif

nthat.gif

laugh.gif
 I actually went about a week with experimenting, trying to make the perfect grilled cheese.

I used different breads and different combos of cheese/bacon..... never found that perfect combo....

I did perfect the cooking time/process for making grilled cheese tho 

I'm always down man 
nthat.gif

nthat.gif

:lol:  I actually went about a week with experimenting, trying to make the perfect grilled cheese.

I used different breads and different combos of cheese/bacon..... never found that perfect combo....

I did perfect the cooking time/process for making grilled cheese tho 
bruh I found the perfect combo
You go to the store and get that long *** bread ppl use for pasta cut just about the size of cheese
Make sure you have butter
Now slap 2 slices of cheese on that ************ for like 5 mins
If the cheese don't melt soon enough throw that ***** in da microwave for like five mins then put it back in the pan

But make sure you have butter cuz the outside willl burn n **** if u aint got butter

Damn gotta start planning my boy's bachelor party since he asked me to be the best man, he wants to go to san diego, thinking of just having everyone buy a amtrak ticket from LA to SD and just get hammered on the train then fnish it off in the gas lamp district

I can't stand Superman.
mad.gif
Me neither. Superman sucks 
I sing the **** outta "I want it that way" too IDC, undeniable
This man knows, the best song ever.
Night citizens of Tannersville

44433_535442463165083_1760846509_n.jpg
eek.gif
They have to had made this. If not point me to it so that I can get it.
Rose tattoos
pimp.gif
i don't like tats on a girl honestly
eyes.gif

There are some exceptions
This
Yeah, I know the basics of it.

Met the love of your life too young, went in separate directions, etc. same thing that happened to me with my highschool sweetheart that I dated for 2 years. I honestly don't think I'll ever find anyone like her again or love anyone as much as her.
Pinpoint description of the feels

Yeah, I know the basics of it.

Met the love of your life too young, went in separate directions, etc. same thing that happened to me with my highschool sweetheart that I dated for 2 years. I honestly don't think I'll ever find anyone like her again or love anyone as much as her.

damn...those feels...i know

Morning Tan.

Really broke right now...just booked my trip to Florida to go see my mom in august. Got to get through this weekend spending at the most $40....gonna be dave chappelle in half baked since im supposed to go out Saturday....hope everyone likes Natty Boh....$1.50 bottles

just came back from fishing, didn't catch anything 
tired.gif

Don't worry bro there's plenty of fish in the sea.

Naaaaw man! You gotta try Chick Fil A.

Spicy > *

:nerd:

THIS MAN KNOWS :pimp:

Last night was awesome! I only got 7 other people to come to my happy hour so I didn't get the $50 tab to use any time at the end. But it was still a great night. Got pretty drunk and then checked my online banking before leaving the bar and seen that I got my $2700 federal tax return. Bought a bottle of champagne to split with everyone. Walked back to my girls place and the yambs were :pimp:

Drunk and ballin yams doe :pimp:

damn...those feels...i know

Morning Tan.

Really broke right now...just booked my trip to Florida to go see my mom in august. Got to get through this weekend spending at the most $40....gonna be dave chappelle in half baked since im supposed to go out Saturday....hope everyone likes Natty Boh....$1.50 bottles

Gotta do what you gotta do. Kanyeshrug.gif

Salute LOT,

It's Thursday. I'm beat. First funeral today, second tomorrow. I don't like this. Not a good feeling. I know spme people will lose it :smh:.

I signed out, but had to come back in

we have bsb fans in here!!

that's awesome, 

ok, how about britney spears 
nerd.gif

am i pushing it?

You forgot Nsync. I secretly liked some of those songs, but that wasn't cool for a 16 year old boy at the time. You'd get clowned mercilessly :lol:

Funerals always get me :frown:

Usually, I'm ok. I tend to grieve in my own time when I'm alone. When my cousin passed in 1996.... :smh:. It was crazy. I was literally ****** up behind that. I cannot listen to "Crossroads" without thinking about her. That song REALLY hit me that summer :smh:

Getting to school extra early has its perks. Relaxing breakfast and sending out e-mails. Beats the usual rushing to eat and making it just in time for class.

Back
Top Bottom