the thread about nothing...

Salute LOT,

So glad it's Friday. Morning meeting cancelled. Not happy about that. I was banking on that to take up the morning so I could avoid doing work, but guess what? I'll just post until I leave. Going to a second funeral in 2 days :smh:. I'm tired, and just feel blah right now. Jking, you should join late nite TAN :lol:. I guess that's why I'm tired this morning :smh: :lol:. Anyway, let's make it a good day y'all. Peace.

birthdays are overrated.
until you no longer have any, good night.
That realness
tired.gif

I treated my last birthday as a normal day.
So did I.
How many times can I afford to eat bad a week if I live an active lifestyle? (Constantly walking, running 2x a week) I work 5 days a week and I'm constantly on my feet.

I'm underweight for my height, been doing the healthy eating thing for 3 weeks now just to be doing something different. I wanna keep eating healthy but it's killing me to pass up unhealthy foods.
laugh.gif

I've been having a "cheat day" on Saturdays. I'm not trying to lose weight obviously, just wanna eat healthier.
I do it twice a week the most. I always end up running out of prep food to bring to work so I have no choice. I refuse to overpay for salads and not be full
Baraka's voice
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

real life. no way in hell I'd wanna stay here after making contact. tryina see dat big dippa up close, b.
and get some alien poon.
320sw744520.gif
That'd be dope.... making a whole new human-alien species 
devil.gif
I'm bout it.

I hope they look like the Na'vi. Neytiri would get the biz, srs.

Just realized what the next tatt I'm gonna get is [emoji]128522[/emoji][emoji]128516[/emoji]
whatchu finna get blud
sick.gif
Blue People Avatar
My boy sent me this on Tuesday. Hes learning how to internet and enjoying the mountain of lulz that it provides
using google docs to work with people is so damn annoying
mean.gif
Seriously. IDK why peopel think its so damn efficient.

My manager has a tramp stamp. Didnt eem know she had a tattoo. I just seent it.

I asked this in another thread, but who do people get to take low angle pics of their kicks? I'm like, you're not modeling for a magazine, but yet you are taking pics of what you just copped. I don't get it, but whatever. I asked this question and got straight ignored :lol:. I guess they thought I was trying to take shots or something.

Tramp stamps say a lot....and it also makes me think of a certain type of target practice :lol:

Last edited:
I know i complain about not finding a gf and ****, but i had the potential for one the other day. Went to her crib after saying i would for a good 10 days but couldnt because my work ties me up like ****. Anyway, she cooked and everything, I got there at 9 something damn there 10 at night.....I was suppose to show at 7 
mean.gif
 strike 1.

I walk in, went in for the hug, didnt happen. Shes talking ****, i ignore her and go for the couch. Im high as a summer sun right now, she's talking endless words of anger, im hungry, shes still going in, i got up and walked into the kitchen and made a plate. Everything should be fine right? Wrong.

Ima just jump to the conclusion. Shes upset, im high, having a good time. Im catching that "im mad at you" vibe, i hit her with the "idgaf, i just want a plate". I get a call about a motor ive been looking for, got up and left with the plate still in my possession. All this happened in 10 minutes, guess the outcome.

I know i complain about not finding a gf and ****, but i had the potential for one the other day. Went to her crib after saying i would for a good 10 days but couldnt because my work ties me up like ****. Anyway, she cooked and everything, I got there at 9 something damn there 10 at night.....I was suppose to show at 7 
mean.gif

strike 1.

I walk in, went in for the hug, didnt happen. Shes talking ****, i ignore her and go for the couch. Im high as a summer sun right now, she's talking endless words of anger, im hungry, shes still going in, i got up and walked into the kitchen and made a plate. Everything should be fine right? Wrong.

Ima just jump to the conclusion. Shes upset, im high, having a good time. Im catching that "im mad at you" vibe, i hit her with the "idgaf, i just want a plate". I get a call about a motor ive been looking for, got up and left with the plate still in my possession. All this happened in 10 minutes, guess the outcome.

You came back and got da yambs?

mean.gif

strike 1.

You basically struck out and F'd yourself out tha game

-delayed going to her crib for 10 days (I understand work had you, but you needed to communicate that with her)
-you showed up late
-you showed up high
-you made your plate in HER crib (how long have you known her though?)
-all you hear is noise when she talks
-you left with a plate

Nevermind being a potential mate, if you were just my homeboy, we'd have a problem :lol:

I asked this in another thread, but who do people get to take low angle pics of their kicks? I'm like, you're not modeling for a magazine, but yet you are taking pics of what you just copped. I don't get it, but whatever. I asked this question and got straight ignored :lol:. I guess they thought I was trying to take shots or something.

I really need to get an iphone camera stand thingy for pics. I don't take that many pics but seems cheap and really convenient

-delayed going to her crib for 10 days (I understand work had you, but you needed to communicate that with her)
-you showed up late
-you showed up high
-you left with a plate

Nevermind being a potential mate, if you were just my homeboy, we'd have a problem
laugh.gif
MET in middle school, ran into her almost a month ago, thats when all this started. I knew of her through mutuals, never really talked before. I thought i was going to smash honestly. When i found out it wasnt going down, i took my dinner to go. Straight scumbag status 
mean.gif

I really need to get an iphone camera stand thingy for pics. I don't take that many pics but seems cheap and really convenient

Oh, they have a stand for that? I was unaware. Seems like too much trouble just to take a pic of shoes imo

-you showed up late

-you showed up high

-you left with a plate

Nevermind being a potential mate, if you were just my homeboy, we'd have a problem :lol:

MET in middle school, ran into her almost a month ago, thats when all this started. I knew of her through mutuals, never really talked before. I thought i was going to smash honestly. When i found out it wasnt going down, i took my dinner to go. Straight scumbag status 
mean.gif

At most y'all can still be friends, but that's it. I'm assuming you're in your early-mid 20's? Yeah that's a weird stage where two people want something, are unsure and unclear how to convey what they want and your situation happens? Did you just want FWB or a gf? Either way what you did was rude no matter what type of relationship it is. If you're running late just call and apologize and re-schedule. If it's yambs you want, you have to be on time somewhat :lol:.

True. Seems like something I could find on the shelves at Ross for $4.99 and would cop :lol:

For real im expecting to just be in 5 below and find one i don't feel like actually placing an order and what not

But one was similar looking to this that people in the DB thread bought and says its solid. The ebay one was $16 i can't find the link right now but looking

I'm starting to see females post here and there on NT. I think they are starting to feel safe. In that case, hello to all you ladies lurking. I know you're watching. Join us, I swear we won't bite. Unless you ask us to, but that's another topic for another day :lol:. Don't be afraid. NT should be nicer to them, really.

At most y'all can still be friends, but that's it. I'm assuming you're in your early-mid 20's? Yeah that's a weird stage where two people want something, are unsure and unclear how to convey what they want and your situation happens? Did you just want FWB or a gf? Either way what you did was rude no matter what type of relationship it is. If you're running late just call and apologize and re-schedule. If it's yambs you want, you have to be on time somewhat
laugh.gif
I was down for either one, either way, i had to smash first.

I act the way i do because thats what im use to. Shes different from my norm, i understood that. But once i get that sweet jesus in me, its bacc to 'me', regardless whats the situation 
laugh.gif
 i didnt really want her either, that probably is the reason why it went downhill super fast. I just ****** it up for the next man *shrugs*

I'm starting to see females post here and there on NT. I think they are starting to feel safe. In that case, hello to all you ladies lurking. I know you're watching. Join us, I swear we won't bite. Unless you ask us to, but that's another topic for another day :lol:. Don't be afraid. NT thedocta should be nicerless creepy to them, really.

fixed

-you showed up late

-you showed up high

-you left with a plate

mean.gif

it ain't easy bein sleazy bruh.

was the food good?

True. Seems like something I could find on the shelves at Ross for $4.99 and would cop :lol:

For real im expecting to just be in 5 below and find one i don't feel like actually placing an order and what not

But one was similar looking to this that people in the DB thread bought and says its solid. The ebay one was $16 i can't find the link right now but looking

These octopus tripods are awesome :pimp:

Love mine

At most y'all can still be friends, but that's it. I'm assuming you're in your early-mid 20's? Yeah that's a weird stage where two people want something, are unsure and unclear how to convey what they want and your situation happens? Did you just want FWB or a gf? Either way what you did was rude no matter what type of relationship it is. If you're running late just call and apologize and re-schedule. If it's yambs you want, you have to be on time somewhat :lol: .

I was down for either one, either way, i had to smash first.

I act the way i do because thats what im use to. Shes different from my norm, i understood that. But once i get that sweet jesus in me, its bacc to 'me', regardless whats the situation 
laugh.gif

i didnt really want her either, that probably is the reason why it went downhill super fast. I just ****** it up for the next man *shrugs*

You said it right there, you didn't really want her. Therefore, in reality you didn't care either way as your actions indicated. In that case, you gotta be honest man. When you feel like that, be forthright and tell her "I just want to smash". Either she's with it or not. You can lie, lead her on, smash, and deal with the headache that comes with being a liar. Or, let you true intention be known. It's tricky, but still possible to find a situation like that.

I'm starting to see females post here and there on NT. I think they are starting to feel safe. In that case, hello to all you ladies lurking. I know you're watching. Join us, I swear we won't bite. Unless you ask us to, but that's another topic for another day :lol:. Don't be afraid. NT thedocta should be nicerless creepy to them, really.

fixed

Stop picking on thadocta, he's hardly the problem NT has as a whole :lol:

I asked this in another thread, but who do people get to take low angle pics of their kicks? I'm like, you're not modeling for a magazine, but yet you are taking pics of what you just copped. I don't get it, but whatever. I asked this question and got straight ignored
laugh.gif
. I guess they thought I was trying to take shots or something.
IDK Man I always end up holding the phone out as far as I can in my hand trying to make the angle work. It never does. These guys have some good friends man. I hate having to take pics, its even worse when you have to take 100,0000 so it can be "JUST RIGHT"
Manager with the tramp stamp tho
nerd.gif
Inorite
Tramp stamps say a lot....and it also makes me think of a certain type of target practice
laugh.gif
Seriously, thats why I was so shocked. Never going to look at her the same agian
devil.gif

I do not believe I just dont.

Back
Top Bottom