oprah-no-gif.gif

mindless yambs >>>>>>
glasses.gif

jk...sorta

The space between her ears >>>>>>>> the space between her legs
oprah-no-gif.gif

mindless yambs >>>>>> 8)

jk...sorta

I expect most would think like this. I refer you to girl/"yambs" thread #1,587,0451 :lol:. Until dudes figure this out, they'll still fall into the trap. This problem will never be solved.

Edit: then you hit me with the hidden message :rofl:

@Nowitzness, it's not even her "brain", all I ask is for common sense b.

Last edited:

dope. :smokin

i wonder how much they could bench in their prime.

and to the ones not believing, did you check the end of the video? :nerd:

I'm starting to see females post here and there on NT. I think they are starting to feel safe. In that case, hello to all you ladies lurking. I know you're watching. Join us, I swear we won't bite. Unless you ask us to, but that's another topic for another day :lol:. Don't be afraid. NT should be nicer to them, really.

Everyone on this site should be nicer to each other :smh:

People like club and nomad can't post ANYTHING without catching heat.

oprah-no-gif.gif

mindless yambs >>>>>> 8)

jk...sorta

I expect most would think like this. I refer you to girl/"yambs" thread #1,587,0451 :lol:. Until dudes figure this out, they'll still fall into the trap. This problem will never be solved.

Edit: then you hit me with the hidden message :rofl:

this is the real lost recipe.

I'm starting to see females post here and there on NT. I think they are starting to feel safe. In that case, hello to all you ladies lurking. I know you're watching. Join us, I swear we won't bite. Unless you ask us to, but that's another topic for another day :lol:. Don't be afraid. NT should be nicer to them, really.

Everyone on this site should be nicer to each other :smh:

People like club and nomad can't post ANYTHING without catching heat.

all my time here, I never figured out why people hate Club. I mean I KINDA get it... but it's not that serious.

Last edited:
oprah-no-gif.gif

mindless yambs >>>>>>
glasses.gif

jk...sorta

True, no woman ever got me off with her brain

not that kinda brain
grin.gif
tumblr_mbqywnTvip1rd1qi0o1_400.gif

Beat em', Skeet em', Leave em'
oprah-no-gif.gif

mindless yambs >>>>>>
glasses.gif

jk...sorta
I expect most would think like this. I refer you to girl/"yambs" thread #1,587,0451
laugh.gif
. Until dudes figure this out, they'll still fall into the trap. This problem will never be solved.

Edit: then you hit me with the hidden message
roll.gif

Naw, I feel you fam
laugh.gif

Been there, done that.. letting the glorious box handcuff me over nothing worthwhile 
laugh.gif
mean.gif

Last edited:
:lol: at that trifecta Pablo

We should be nicer to each other here EBW, it seems like everyone is waiting to flame you for whatever just because it's the internet. As far as Club and Nomad go, ultimately it's not that serious, it's a message board for goodness sakes, nothing said here should get you so mad you want to go back and forth for pages on end. But I will say this, reading Club used to irriatate me, but now after reading a little bit more of his responses, he's seems like nothing more than a Mucha Lucha character to me, so I just laugh at whatever he posts ( I kno u reading this Club :lol:) Had to steal that this time thadocta sorry
As far as Nomad, not sure what his deal is, quite frankly I don't care, he's not stopping my daily activities so whatever, but they way he posts reminds me of a person that always goes out of their way to tell and show you whatever material item they have and I can see how that might rub people the wrong way. Maybe he doesn't have tact in his typing, idk, but there's always a way to make your point without being so gaudy in your expression.

Last edited:
Word, I'm with jumpmakkb, I'm getting my car washed right after I leave here. Lookin dusty. I hate that every time I wash my car, it rains within the next two days. That **** never fails :smh:

@Nowitzness, I agree, they do bring it on themselves, and sometimes context gets lost in postings. Sometimes you can't read sarcasm or jokes becuase people are constantly sniping at each other, but some just ask for it. I refuse to think that they don't know, for as snippy as NT can be, as I whole I think we're pretty smart.

I can't see the vid, but I take it y'all talking about that bench press challenge from last night? Fake or not, you wouldn't see either of them dudes on a one on one. A friend of mine actually met Shaq in person and one thing sticks out to me in his description of him. He said he's like an eclipse and when he shook his hand, he felt like he had baby hands :lol:

Edit: Idk if it's on the vid posted, but Chuck said he did the first two legit, and everything after wasn't the actual weight :lol:

Last edited:
dope.
smokin.gif

i wonder how much they could bench in their prime.

and to the ones not believing, did you check the end of the video?
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
i guess no one caught the end....lets just say chuck didn't bench 405
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I watched the end like 7 times trying to figure out what happened. I knew no one could catch a 45 plate and make it look that easy.
It's fake..u can see Shaq catch that "45" between his fingers..i still lol'ed tho

^ Yo Stunna/Repsol- how much you throwing up these days on flat?
i can do 365 for a few reps..but i usually rep @ 315 with my feet up...i actually got my 2nd show here tom (KY Muscle Derby Classic)

I might post pics/video in the Stay in Shape thread afterwards

Back
Top Bottom