the thread about nothing...

guess lil papi aint noe he gotta get on those knees if he want some free shoes round here.

Last edited:
if you don't mind, how much you making bruh?

Last year I made a little over 30. I'm still a temp, not really interested in a full time company position. I don't get as much benefits now but I'm too comfortable here to even care. Just want to be done with school so I can keep it moving. This place is a stepping stone.

And a full time would make how much?

respect on the hustle.

Katy come back...you can blame it aaaaaalllll on meeeeee. I was wroooooong and I just can't live without youuuu

Those kind of vids aren't for everyone. Some of them are pretty brutal. I hate when people get jumped, or hit when they're clearly unconscious, or kicked in the head. Its like whats the point? And why do it on film :smh: :lol:

people aint going to stop till someone catches a body
and I can see one of these camera people getting in trouble for recording/encouraging these fights

I would hope so. The ones egging it on and yelling WURL STAH WURL STAH and OHHHH when some dude is getting his temple punted need charges.

if you don't mind, how much you making bruh?

Last year I made a little over 30. I'm still a temp, not really interested in a full time company position. I don't get as much benefits now but I'm too comfortable here to even care. Just want to be done with school so I can keep it moving. This place is a stepping stone.

And a full time would make how much?

respect on the hustle.

A full time company employee could make around that amount too but be eligible for bonus, extra days off, etc it depends on the dept. I think my dept makes the least. Looking back I wish I went to school for IT. The opportunities are pretty good here. I've seen a some people come and go and always wondered why would people want to leave this place but after almost 3 years I get it. Money talks and politics are wack.

Back
Top Bottom