the thread about nothing...

if you don't mind, how much you making bruh?

Last year I made a little over 30. I'm still a temp, not really interested in a full time company position. I don't get as much benefits now but I'm too comfortable here to even care. Just want to be done with school so I can keep it moving. This place is a stepping stone.

And a full time would make how much?

respect on the hustle.

A full time company employee could make around that amount too but be eligible for bonus, extra days off, etc it depends on the dept. I think my dept makes the least. Looking back I wish I went to school for IT. The opportunities are pretty good here. I've seen a some people come and go and always wondered why would people want to leave this place but after almost 3 years I get it. Money talks and politics are wack.

makes sens.

Definitly looks like a dope job while studying to reach something bigger.

Studying and drinking seems rough
mean.gif
That's how I do it....

but drink, studying, being on my laptop, and playing PS3 seems a little excessive 
laugh.gif

Bought her da dress today :pimp:

Impulse shopping :smh:

Onda way to da outlets, use up deez giftcards since dat kid didn't want em :pimp:

^ Was that your phone ? :rofl:

Nah, some dude on Twitter talking about double standards. :lol: .. I've had a girl ask me if it was cool for her cousin to come with us to the movies. :smh: I knew the cousin and was cool with her too. Told her it was cool as long as the cousin paid her way. I had no idea the cousin had pull and got all 3 of us in. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom