the thread about nothing...

8)

Last edited:
just got a ticket for using my cell phone.

was stopped at a red light and was honestly just checking traffic and my email.

any way to fight this in CA? :nerd:

what a way to start the week :smh:

Last edited:
I'm on my phone at basically every stoplight. And I can't even count how many times there was actually a cop right next to me :lol:

Usually when I catch them looking I just smile or nod. Luckily I haven't actually gotten a ticket for it yet

So there was this girl i was low key beasting over about 3 months ago. We hung out a few times and ended up hooking up a month ago. I hadn't seen her since the hook up but tried. She was always "busy" with school work. Which i just thought was a blow off which i was cool with like welp lost another one.

But she just turned in her 2 big assignments and hits me up friday to get drinks. I was like ok maybe you actually were just busy or something. We go out get drinks at 9 stay til close get home at about 130. Casual hug goodbye

We make plans for Saturday tentatively. She hits me up at 3 to grab food chill outside enjoy the nice weather. We end up hanging out from 3pm until about 1:15am. Switched bars went and actually played catch with the football since she is playing co-ed football and sucks and wanted some pointers :lol:.

But end up back at my place at about 1:30 and yambs were had she left the next morning at about 11 since i had a soccer game.

The problem:
She wants to go to grad school in Seattle....we live in MD.
She is really afraid of commitment. Well not really afraid maybe just apathetic toward having a bf since she openly says "i don't need a bf i feel like girls date guys because they need love in return and i get that from my family i don't need to reach out for it" She is real close with her family since her mom passed about 2 years ago. Its her 1 brother and 2 sisters and her dad. My response to her saying that though was "Its not like you are going to fall in love right away it just starts with hanging out with some one then you realize you like hanging out with them...and want to see them again....and that repeats and you grow together" and she was like i guess you are right.....then we proceeded to hang out all day sooooooo

But i really don't know what to do since she says she doesn't want a bf....we obviously get along really well....i haven't liked a girl this much in a long long time....and now that yambs were had im all sorts of wanting to run it back.

Drive slow homie. Gotta be careful on this one.

Today is a holiday, gym is not open.
Should've gone yesterday :smh:

Go running!!

Can't tell if allergies or getting sick

Better take some airborne just in case.

Yeah Jking you just found that cool *** free spirit men tend to fall in love with while her intentions won't change. Careful.

Yeah Jking you just found that cool *** free spirit men tend to fall in love with while her intentions won't change. Careful.

To add to that just show her an amazing time and enjoy the ride while it lasts. :\ . It's really up to her to change her mind.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom