the thread about nothing...

Yeah Jking you just found that cool *** free spirit men tend to fall in love with while her intentions won't change. Careful.

To add to that just show her an amazing time and enjoy the ride while it lasts. :\ . It's really up to her to change her mind.

This is too true. Chick has lived in Singapore and Thailand. Her insight and stories and just open minded approach to everything is so refreshing. I am trying my best to not get attached/caught up.....yet :lol:

Someone needs to make a good food delivery system past 11 PM

Everything needs to be 24 hours. Period.

I always had an idea for this. But wasn't sure if it was legal or not.

Just be a delivery service....like call me tell me what you want and from where...Late night options being what ever is open and close. So want mcdonalds or taco bell or something. I will go buy it deliver it to you...you just pay me tips or take a percentage.

Id love to call late night drunk say i want cheesey gordita crunch...mcdouble....and a sub from wawa....and id pay like $10 on top of my food just so i didn't have to drink and drive

No sports talk in this thread bub. Take it to the Soccer thread we have in S+T... Just don't tell them you like Gus Johnson :wow:

Your mom was overrated last night, but I didn't say nothing
b51dKILLAspit.gif

470_39825.gif

This to the gutless coward who repped you
tumblr_m2y8ke5wIU1qdlfp4o1_500.gif

Someone needs to make a good food delivery system past 11 PM

Everything needs to be 24 hours. Period.

I always had an idea for this. But wasn't sure if it was legal or not.

Just be a delivery service....like call me tell me what you want and from where...Late night options being what ever is open and close. So want mcdonalds or taco bell or something. I will go buy it deliver it to you...you just pay me tips or take a percentage.

Id love to call late night drunk say i want cheesey gordita crunch...mcdouble....and a sub from wawa....and id pay like $10 on top of my food just so i didn't have to drink and drive

You know, they actually have companies that do that.

Anyone NTer from the east down to help me out? I want to buy something but they won't ship to Canada. You would just have to ship it to me after you receive it. PM me if you want to help out :smokin

Back
Top Bottom