the thread about nothing...

I don't have my xbox at school
eyes.gif

I'll be home in about two weeks though
pimp.gif
not having your xbox with you at school?!?!?! horrible decision

RCK, being the Kings fan you are, I know you're happy

but enough sports talk. I didnt drink soda for a year, I've downed 8 cans in the last 2 days :smh:

so i was talking to some cute girl with a coffee in my hand

im thinking to myself "this is going well, i may end up penetrating her at a later date!"

and then i, of course, spill my coffee over my brand new white lacoste shirt

and now...now im just sitting on a bench :smh:
I got you tho..

tumblr_m94v0iLoPG1ru67x8o1_500.jpg

Rob, shame on you for reporting my psot 
mean.gif
sick.gif
 you serious son?!?!?

I DON'T EEM CARE CUZ I"M HAPPY AS HELL!!! I'M HITTING UP THE ROUNDTABLE ON CAMPUS AND GRABBING A BEER BEFORE MY NEXT CLASS!!

AND THEN I'M GONNA GO HOME AND DRINK ALL MY ALCOHOL!rqergwhbRR324KTGEWIOVHDFIUSOQWIRY8OQ24R3GW5QW

mean.gif
sick.gif

you serious son?!?!?

I DON'T EEM CARE CUZ I"M HAPPY AS HELL!!! I'M HITTING UP THE ROUNDTABLE ON CAMPUS AND GRABBING A BEER BEFORE MY NEXT CLASS!!

AND THEN I'M GONNA GO HOME AND DRINK ALL MY ALCOHOL!rqergwhbRR324KTGEWIOVHDFIUSOQWIRY8OQ24R3GW5QW

What post? :nerd:

Last edited:
so jesusshuttle old ex called me while i was in da bank and she asks whos this. but im busy with money so i say wait hold up lets get some understanding and iill call u back as soon as i finish. then i called her 3 times and she didnt pick up. im not sure if she disconnected her number or just blocked me.

heres da audio phile of me tryna call back
https://dl-web.dropbox.com/get/1540...ADJ4N6nLdbYwt9arYzd9lBLP5o-Notptl8OBeYbjFAkSw

She tried calling me as well talking out of her neck sideways. I told her unless you have my things and possessions, we don't have anything to talk about.

*On a positive note: My departure date for Alabama en route to Sacramento is 5/19.

I still haven't told my current job yet about this opportunity, I was waiting for the timing on the security paperwork.

mean.gif
sick.gif
 you serious son?!?!?

tumblr_lw3u59CgxU1r3ovdbo1_500.gif

wait what happens when you get reported? do you get a pm from the mods? do they keep it anonymous or do they tell you who reported you?

wait what happens when you get reported? do you get a pm from the mods? do they keep it anonymous or do they tell you who reported you?
ya you get a pm for the post that got reported. They don't tell you who reported it..... but who else would report it 
laugh.gif

A year and a half for this? They steady trying to keep me in a box for two isolated incidents in 27 years.

I have a final three person panel HSPD-12 appeal on 5/23. I got this last week and am working on this appeal (which I have been informed I should win easily, because this decision was made a year ago and more time has elapsed and I am in the process of getting a Pardon from the Governor of VA).

This better not jam up my current offer from FEMA in Sacramento.

ya you get a pm for the post that got reported. They don't tell you who reported it..... but who else would report it 
laugh.gif
sooo it could be from people who are anti tan?
nerd.gif
Ya but I don't know why some random person would just report my post (it was the 'your mom' joke I made at Rob)

Back
Top Bottom