the thread about nothing...

You guys notice a ton of threads these days getting insanely derailed and leading to endless bickering not about the topic at hand?

Are there reasons? Between the conspiracy thread and the "want to show you a video about fat people on /b/" or whatever. People going off on tangents and others attacking them back....can't even read through it all.

As a person who has spent a lot of time on 4chan and trolling Facebook, its nothing new. It has seemingly gotten worse lately though.

764121801.gif

You guys notice a ton of threads these days getting insanely derailed and leading to endless bickering not about the topic at hand?

Are there reasons? Between the conspiracy thread and the "want to show you a video about fat people on /b/" or whatever. People going off on tangents and others attacking them back....can't even read through it all.

They want to be like the TAN LOT. :pimp:

But they can't. But JKing, it's NT you know the drill by now.

:rofl:
Chipotle=overrated
:smh: Stop it.
Now there's 3 cowards?Really cowards,show yourself punks.
7 Cowards. Find them and put in that work B.
rupert u so funny :lol:

and robb ur da coward b
Doc you're corny.You're the Carlos Mencia of NT,most your jokes ain't funny.
BANG BANG 3 HUNNA
rupert u so funny :lol:

and robb ur da coward b

This was fire B. Rupert HES THE ONE!!
:rofl: Son really did this.
Man, can't express how happy I've been lately. Made it official with the lady :smokin , no longer forever alone.

#SimpinAintEasyThough.
Congrats bro. I wish I was you, forever alone feels.
Don't know what to say about this

Wow Brandy what happened to you?
When you guys are alone and you sneeze, do you bless yourself? Like, "Bless me".
I do, if I dont do it no one else will.|I
what else you got Ryda? :nerd:
IFWT-panty-changer.gif
i wish i could rep 100.5 times, i have this thing for underwear 
devil.gif
embarassed.gif
LOL. That gif didn't work on my work computer but I just saw it on my phone....... Lawddddddddd

I wish I could skateboard thats really dope mr. Shhuttelesworth

Last edited:
so jesusshuttle old ex called me while i was in da bank and she asks whos this. but im busy with money so i say wait hold up lets get some understanding and iill call u back as soon as i finish. then i called her 3 times and she didnt pick up. im not sure if she disconnected her number or just blocked me.

heres da audio phile of me tryna call back
https://dl-web.dropbox.com/get/1540...ADJ4N6nLdbYwt9arYzd9lBLP5o-Notptl8OBeYbjFAkSw

Back
Top Bottom