the thread about nothing...

Had a final today and was allowed to use a 2 page cheat sheet
pimp.gif
Trying to figure out how imma cheat for one of mines tomorrow.
my last 2 years of HS was all about figuring out how to cheat on tests 
laugh.gif

so i was talking to some cute girl with a coffee in my hand

im thinking to myself "this is going well, i may end up penetrating her at a later date!"

and then i, of course, spill my coffee over my brand new white lacoste shirt

and now...now im just sitting on a bench 
mean.gif

im thinking to myself "this is going well, i may end up penetrating her at a later date!"

and now...now im just sitting on a bench 
mean.gif
Sorry man 
frown.gif

what happened to your old SN?

@rck

Why'd you move from canadia to merica?
I was young... but I think my parents wanted to all along but first moved to Canada from the UK because thats where the jobs were for my dad's profession, but waited until my grandma could become a naturalized Canadian citizen before leaving so she could get the healthcare benefits.

So as soon as she became a Canadian we bounced to Flint, Michigan and then Indiana. We actually lived in Houston and Portland in between me being born and officially leaving Canada 
Now I'm even more confused. What is your nationality?

Were jobs the main reason why you moved around so much?

Sactown is your "hometown" right?

If so, why do you consider it that even though you've lived in other cities?

There is a lot of problem with it for sure. But I think it does more good than bad (it could be even better if we could fix some problems).
I think my pop's didn't like it since he works in healthcare and saw the problems firsthand 

They definitly see the problems first hand.

My biggest problem with it is that a bunch of people going to see doctors or hit the emergencies for nothing :smh:

The fact it's free makes the demand so much more then it should be and most of the excessive demand is for stupid reasons.
I feel you on that, my dad works in oncology (cancer) and was telling me about some of the protocol set by the government, like they could only treat X amount of patients a month in order to keep costs and **** down. Which I guess, kinda makes sense because the govt needs to keep everything balanced across the whole medical spectrum.... 

And that causes long wait lists for people who have a timer on their lives. 

Another problem right there. Plus a lot of Doctor are not even working full time because the gvt doesn't let them work full time. So they just go work in the private sector or even the USA for the rest of the time.

Had a final today and was allowed to use a 2 page cheat sheet :pimp:

my last 2 years of HS was all about figuring out how to cheat on tests 
laugh.gif

My highschool was the best at cheating.

We used to print a little paper that looked like the nutrition table of a water bottle/juice, but when you read the table, it was notes for the test :smokin

Last edited:
Had a final today and was allowed to use a 2 page cheat sheet :pimp:

my last 2 years of HS College was all about figuring out how to cheat on tests 
laugh.gif

Fixed

Had me all "am i really getting what i paid for if i cheat or am i just hurting myself in the long run" gets job in real life...realizes i don't apply any of my schooling to my job....is happy i took the easiest road possible.

@rck

I was young... but I think my parents wanted to all along but first moved to Canada from the UK because thats where the jobs were for my dad's profession, but waited until my grandma could become a naturalized Canadian citizen before leaving so she could get the healthcare benefits.

So as soon as she became a Canadian we bounced to Flint, Michigan and then Indiana. We actually lived in Houston and Portland in between me being born and officially leaving Canada 

my ethnicity is Chinese-Asian.

I'm Canadian born.

Turned naturalized American citizen.

The other cities I've lived in was only for 6-12 months at a time. Sacramento has been my home since I was 10 or 11, which is why I consider it my hometown.

Last edited by a moderator:
IDK if me and club are connected, but about 10min ago I reverse spilled milk on my book.

Various pages were stuck together, some almost ripped, and now my book has a scent of cow's milk.

@rck

my ethnicity is Chinese-Asian.

I'm Canadian born.

Turned naturalized American citizen.

The other cities I've lived in was only for 6-12 months at a time. Sacramento has been my home since I was 10 or 11, which is why I consider it my hometown.
So you're a Chinese Canadian American citizen.

Intradasting.

Intradasting.
Yes.... I think when I travel to Europe in June I might use my Canadian passport just in case 
embarassed.gif

I'm actually eligible for some sort of Hong Kong citizenship too 
laugh.gif
 but ain't nobody got time for that

Last edited by a moderator:

and now...now im just sitting on a bench :smh:

shoulda threw it at her face

Intradasting.
Yes.... I think when I travel to Europe in June I might use my Canadian passport just in case 
embarassed.gif

I'm actually eligible for some sort of Hong Kong citizenship too 
laugh.gif

but ain't nobody got time for that

I know the canadian passport is a good thing when you travel, but is the american passport that worst?

My man Rck2 is like Carmen Sandiego, that's dope though to be able to live in so many places at a young age :smokin.

That couple on twitter with that babyshower.... :smh:. She wrong for that angle with her eyes that far apart lookin' like T-Mac :smh:

I know the canadian passport is a good thing when you travel, but is the american passport that worst?
I dunno, I've never traveled solo before so I kinda want to go it safe. I might as well go with my american pass port since I already plan on dressing as Captain America like every day I'm over there 
laugh.gif
 I'm gonna be looking like this every single day 
smokin.gif

My man Rck2 is like Carmen Sandiego, that's dope though to be able to live in so many places at a young age
smokin.gif

That couple on twitter with that babyshower....
mean.gif
. She wrong for that angle with her eyes that far apart lookin' like T-Mac
mean.gif
I really don't remember much of it. I only remember Canada and Indiana. 

Flint, Portland, and Houston, I was too young to really remember too much of it.

Houston and Flint was hella ghetto tho 
laugh.gif
 I remember gunshots 

You guys notice a ton of threads these days getting insanely derailed and leading to endless bickering not about the topic at hand?

Are there reasons? Between the conspiracy thread and the "want to show you a video about fat people on /b/" or whatever. People going off on tangents and others attacking them back....can't even read through it all.

You guys notice a ton of threads these days getting insanely derailed and leading to endless bickering not about the topic at hand?

Are there reasons? Between the conspiracy thread and the "want to show you a video about fat people on /b/" or whatever. People going off on tangents and others attacking them back....can't even read through it all.

They want to be like the TAN LOT. :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom