well not lucky.......but still
you lucky.
*puts back da musket*
wasn't gon do nun wit it....

tumblr_mm03a36jfa1qbvorwo6_250.gif

when i find you kiddo

tumblr_mm4rcyOLtc1qf0rpdo1_250.gif

no hesitation b.

Need to start making traveling plans. I've been one of those ppl who said they were going to travel when I finished school, well... the time is now. Gotta save up first and make a list of places to go.

Morning Tan....busy day at work today thank god

Might run out and get some Pho for lunch though....rainy days always make me want some....dump tons of siracha (sp) in there and slurp away

:rofl:
Its about time that elevator prank backfired

did something really stupid over the weekend. and I know not to blame my friend for my irresponsibility but ughh...

this literally has never happened to me. and usually i can compose myself. i really feel like all i needed was an extra 30min-hour.

Long story short got very drunk, threw up for like 45 minutes. then decided to lay down / sleep cause i was out of it. i remember my friend trying to wake me up and i'd give the response of basically someone drugged up would before going back / trying to go back to sleep.

woke up in the hospital. they did nothing but run tests and let me sleep there. now for the big bill for ambulance / emergency room |I

I know it sounds bad....but no matter how drunk my friend was i don't think id ever call the cops or take them to a hospital they would have to be in really really bad shape for me to consider that. I've seen people really messed up and wake up fine with a hangover like damb my head hurts. Meanwhile i was like dude you chugged jack daniels i thought you were a goner

Talked things out with my girl last night and ended up staying at her place. Hopefully we'll be good now.

Also went to bed at 8 pm and woke up at 6. I feel so rested :pimp:

good to hear man

I wasn't really going to leave last night, if I'm too old and crusty, I just might. I just think I need to lurk the JB forum and not comment. Might make me feel better.

Talked things out with my girl last night and ended up staying at her place. Hopefully we'll be good now.

Also went to bed at 8 pm and woke up at 6. I feel so rested :pimp:

That feel :pimp:

it's POURING in NJ :smh:

Well back to sleep to the sound /smell of rain :smokin

That feel :pimp:

I gota get use to waking up super early like this again :smh:

I've been awake for 7 hours :x

Slept like CRAP and could never go back to sleep :frown:

I'm trying to keep these positive vibes tho :pimp:

This is what a man is when he’s in the friend zone with a broad. Men want to **** women in no time. Women want time before they **** men. Why should I ***** out my time just to find out if the sex is any good? This is why it is best to find the best way to let women know you want to **** right away because it’s pointless and fraudulent to you and her to try to “friend-your-way” into some *****. You know I’m telling the truth. The friend-zone trap is your fault and she thinks you are a straight up clown. While she’s wasting your time on “implied” *****, having you take her to the movies and out to eat, some soldier who laid his pimp game down right out the gate is ******g the daylights out of her without having to do any of that.

Just lay it on the line, flat out. Be prepared to take a loss. Make it known in so many words and actions that your precious time is just as important or possibly more important than any *****. If she is worried about being a sexual *** you need to be worried about being a time ***. And that’s the game and if she doesn’t like it, take a loss & move it right along. Keep your pimp game strong gentlemen.

The friend zone cure, realize your time is important. Im tellin ya'll go for it early.

so i see my reps went down to where they were yesterday before my review, turns out they deleted all the good posts in that teen mom thread. like why delete select posts? why not the whole thread? why not leave it locked and let dudes cook? i don't understand some of the authority here.

on another note, i had two soft boiled eggs for breakfast. am i the only one that finds it weird spooning the whites and what not after you used all the yolk? i always do that initial stab to forcefully and wind up losing a decent amount of yolk. i need egg eating lessons.

so i see my reps went down to where they were yesterday before my review, turns out they deleted all the good posts in that teen mom thread. like why delete select posts? why not the whole thread? why not leave it locked and let dudes cook? i don't understand some of the authority here.

on another note, i had two soft boiled eggs for breakfast. am i the only one that finds it weird spooning the whites and what not after you used all the yolk? i always do that initial stab to forcefully and wind up losing a decent amount of yolk. i need egg eating lessons.

Burh, you pretty much gave a detailed description of a woman's vagina and anus on a family website.

Yes, NT is a "family website".

This is what a man is when he’s in the friend zone with a broad. Men want to **** women in no time. Women want time before they **** men. Why should I ***** out my time just to find out if the sex is any good? This is why it is best to find the best way to let women know you want to **** right away because it’s pointless and fraudulent to you and her to try to “friend-your-way” into some *****. You know I’m telling the truth. The friend-zone trap is your fault and she thinks you are a straight up clown. While she’s wasting your time on “implied” *****, having you take her to the movies and out to eat, some soldier who laid his pimp game down right out the gate is ******g the daylights out of her without having to do any of that.

Just lay it on the line, flat out. Be prepared to take a loss. Make it known in so many words and actions that your precious time is just as important or possibly more important than any *****. If she is worried about being a sexual *** you need to be worried about being a time ***. And that’s the game and if she doesn’t like it, take a loss & move it right along. Keep your pimp game strong gentlemen.

The friend zone cure, realize your time is important. Im tellin ya'll go for it early.

Man its just about understanding the situation. You have to understand after a couple times out if nothing has happened it wont.....start to use her as a set up. Friend zone can be used to your benefit greatly if you just come to grips with being in it. Tell the girl to set you up with one of her friends...or when she hits you up like im going out tonight you should come....then go....more then likely she will be out with at least 1 girl friend...if not multiples...collect profit.

Back
Top Bottom