the thread about nothing...

Graduation in 10 days... Ppl all excited and ish..

Idk hasnt hit me yet...

Allergies are winnin today...

off to get some pho....then $5 chicken sandwich for dinner at the bar by me....then friday chipotle....i need to stop eating out

wasgud franc
I'm out in the garage buildn stuff
smokin.gif

rck... How long you gonna be in Berlin? Who you going with? How much is your hostel costing you? etc.
Berlin for 4 full days, 5th day I'm leaving early in the morning

I'm going solo, but I might have some European friends meeting me there... Might post pics, they are not bad :evil: :evil: :evil:

Hostel costs are about $40ish a night but the location of the place is right in the heart of Berlin, should be neat.

Hopefully my angus doesn't get pepped too hard. Any way to make it more pleasurable? Lube advice??

Seriously tho, have you traveled by rail there?
That's what's giving me the biggest headache, because I have this pass that gives me unlimited use of the European rail system but the thought of just jumping on any train doesn't really make sense to me.

Food advice? As you probably know I eat a lot...... Are the McDonald's there weird too?? When I was in Hong Kong they had some weird ****

Is the sausage worth shipping home?? I ******g love sausage...

Is there even 4 days worth of stuff to do/see in Berlin??? I'm pretty ADD when I travel... Like I'm only making a day trip to Paris :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Rck2 gonna be the new "Scotty doesn't know" :rofl:

@Pablo...sounds like a movie. I wish I could do Vegas like that. When I do go, I know I won't. My girl would be with me, plus she went to school out there. Soooo, that ends that deal :lol:

On jumpmanbk's topic of getting stuff from her GF's and George Foreman grills...... And Oxy's ridicule of me still having stuff from my ex.........

I'm kinda upset that she gave back about 3 boxes worth of my t-shirts and bball shorts that she took to be her pj's ( :frown: [emoji]128546[/emoji]) and a few random items I got her or left at her place, like my razor, an auxiliary cord, an iPhone 3(!) case, laptop I bought her, etc

But she couldn't give back the toaster, coffee maker, GEORGE FOREMAN GRILL, DVD player, etc i bought her :smh: :smh: or the cologne I had at her place

I wonder what she did with all the old jewelry I bought her :nerd:

Actually nah I probably shouldn't give a damb

On jumpmanbk's topic of getting stuff from her GF's and George Foreman grills...... And Oxy's ridicule of me still having stuff from my ex.........

I'm kinda upset that she gave back about 3 boxes worth of my t-shirts and bball shorts that she took to be her pj's ( :frown: [emoji]128546[/emoji]) and a few random items I got her or left at her place, like my razor, an auxiliary cord, an iPhone 3(!) case, laptop I bought her, etc

But she couldn't give back the toaster, coffee maker, GEORGE FOREMAN GRILL, DVD player, etc i bought her :smh: :smh: or the cologne I had at her place

Son! you know how vital those household appliances are?! :rofl:. It's real in the field.

Last edited:
Sup 40 guys and the 2 or 3 chicas.

Sup

Welcome back. How was the trip?
**** was crazy, I got everything I wanted out of it...found my future wife and everything :nerd: :lol: . That going with 15 plus people is not the move though, too many folks complaining :lol:

I'm at work feeling like a zombie. I'm still drained
Spearmint Rhino :nerd: :nerd:

Rck2 gonna be the new "Scotty doesn't know" :rofl:
what does that mean :lol:

I've always wondered what my ex did with the jewelry I bought her. I use to wild out on Tiffany's :/

Son! you know how vital those household appliances are?! :rofl:. It's real in the field.
:lol: that's what I'm saying!!! I need them too! :lol:

If she's gonna be give me back my **** why not give back those things too :\

I HATE when people ask stupid/simple questions that they could just look up.

/endrant
i do this in real life sometimes... And ppl just think I'm joking and they laugh at it :wow:

I feel like people I know think I'm a lot smarter than I really am :smh:

Worst ******g day ever :smh: :smh: :smh:
im sorry papi

If it makes you feel better, I signed up for a golf tournament with my school's rec center :smile: haven't played golf since January :lol:
I've always wondered what my ex did with the jewelry I bought her. I use to wild out on Tiffany's :/

I'm guilty of this too :frown:

Me 3

Got her Ugg Boots too -_______________-
I bought myself Ugg Boots for Christmas.... And then bought her Ugg Boots for valentines day. We were so cute together when we'd wear them together :wow:

Back
Top Bottom