the thread about nothing...

Rck2 gonna be the new "Scotty doesn't know"
roll.gif

@Pablo...sounds like a movie. I wish I could do Vegas like that. When I do go, I know I won't. My girl would be with me, plus she went to school out there. Soooo, that ends that deal
laugh.gif
One of my boys was with his girl. I seen him one time...son was out of sight the whole weekend
laugh.gif

Sup 40 guys and the 2 or 3 chicas.

Sup

Welcome back. How was the trip?
**** was crazy, I got everything I wanted out of it...found my future wife and everything
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
. That going with 15 plus people is not the move though, too many folks complaining
laugh.gif

I'm at work feeling like a zombie. I'm still drained
Spearmint Rhino
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

eek.gif
laugh.gif
I love that place.

I had my cape on ready to save em' all

rck... How long you gonna be in Berlin? Who you going with? How much is your hostel costing you? etc.
Berlin for 4 full days, 5th day I'm leaving early in the morning

I'm going solo, but I might have some European friends meeting me there... Might post pics, they are not bad
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

Hostel costs are about $40ish a night but the location of the place is right in the heart of Berlin, should be neat.

Hopefully my angus doesn't get pepped too hard. Any way to make it more pleasurable? Lube advice??

Seriously tho, have you traveled by rail there?
That's what's giving me the biggest headache, because I have this pass that gives me unlimited use of the European rail system but the thought of just jumping on any train doesn't really make sense to me.

Food advice? As you probably know I eat a lot...... Are the McDonald's there weird too?? When I was in Hong Kong they had some weird ****

Is the sausage worth shipping home?? I ******g love sausage...

Is there even 4 days worth of stuff to do/see in Berlin??? I'm pretty ADD when I travel... Like I'm only making a day trip to Paris
laugh.gif
Hmm.. So you don't have flights or train already booked?  If I were you I'd do 2 days in Berlin and take a train to Prague for 2 days too... Prague was probably the most fun I had in Europe in a city...

PM me your dates that you wanna go to Berlin... I might be able to dig up a F&F rate at a Hilton or something.

Cant help you on angus peppering...

I took the train from Berlin to Prague and from Vienna to Salsburg... Didn't use a Euro Trail card or anything though... just purchased the tickets I needed.

Food? Street vendors.  Period.  Sausage stands everywhere... Bretzel's (pretzels)... Schnitzels... Bier garten's (prater garten is probably most known in Berlin)

Visit the wall for sure.  Plenty of places that have super-car's on display.  Veyron's and everything.

You can probably get 4 full days but for my money I'd split and go on a train to another German city like Munich or if you're on your way to France at the end hit up Garmisch-Partenkirchen and take the Gondola up to the top of the Zugespitze (tallest mountain in Germany) You go from like 1000 ft above sea level to 9 or 10,000 feet above sea level... Coolest place on earth I've ever been.
[h1] [/h1]

Harassment? :smh:

@Pablo, I could imagine. You go to Vegas with your boy and he's with his woman, and all you get to do is say hi/bye :rofl:. Take that cape off too, don't do it, reconsider!

Oh Rck2, that scotty reference was for Eurotrip, in case you haven't seen the video already posted :lol:

This is what a man is when he’s in the friend zone with a broad. Men want to **** women in no time. Women want time before they **** men. Why should I ***** out my time just to find out if the sex is any good? This is why it is best to find the best way to let women know you want to **** right away because it’s pointless and fraudulent to you and her to try to “friend-your-way” into some *****. You know I’m telling the truth. The friend-zone trap is your fault and she thinks you are a straight up clown. While she’s wasting your time on “implied” *****, having you take her to the movies and out to eat, some soldier who laid his pimp game down right out the gate is ******g the daylights out of her without having to do any of that.

Just lay it on the line, flat out. Be prepared to take a loss. Make it known in so many words and actions that your precious time is just as important or possibly more important than any *****. If she is worried about being a sexual *** you need to be worried about being a time ***. And that’s the game and if she doesn’t like it, take a loss & move it right along. Keep your pimp game strong gentlemen.
The friend zone cure, realize your time is important. Im tellin ya'll go for it early.

This sounds all too familiar
tired.gif

so i see my reps went down to where they were yesterday before my review, turns out they deleted all the good posts in that teen mom thread. like why delete select posts? why not the whole thread? why not leave it locked and let dudes cook? i don't understand some of the authority here.

on another note, i had two soft boiled eggs for breakfast. am i the only one that finds it weird spooning the whites and what not after you used all the yolk? i always do that initial stab to forcefully and wind up losing a decent amount of yolk. i need egg eating lessons.
YOU ARE DISGUSTING
Watched that this morning. Wild. Which one was his girl though...
sup guys

had scrambled eggs and ham for breakfast

lets get it

jazzhands.gif
YOU ARE DISGUSTING
I've always wondered what my ex did with the jewelry I bought her. I use to wild out on Tiffany's :/
I bought so many things. Copped her an ipod better than my ipod
Worst ******g day ever
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
I feel you bro

Harassment?
mean.gif

@Pablo, I could imagine. You go to Vegas with your boy and he's with his woman, and all you get to do is say hi/bye
roll.gif
. Take that cape off too, don't do it, reconsider!
Pretty much
laugh.gif
There was a few folks I didnt even see that was part of our group..dudes were just scattered everywhere
laugh.gif

and you right fam, it's easy to get lost with a cape when it's in your face
glasses.gif
laugh.gif

@Pablo, I could imagine. You go to Vegas with your boy and he's with his woman, and all you get to do is say hi/bye :rofl: . Take that cape off too, don't do it, reconsider!
Pretty much :lol: There was a few folks I didnt even see that was part of our group..dudes were just scattered everywhere :lol:

and you right fam, it's easy to get lost with a cape when it's in your face 8) :lol:

You ain't neva lied. Since I am against the theory of gentleman's clubs, I have only gone once. When I did go, there was one female in particular that wanted individual attention. A nice older spanish lady. Once again, since I am against these establishments, I trolled her until I decided to dispense funds for individual attention. She kept coming back and maaaaan, I got full value. Complmentary hugs and visits. Then I spent $20. It was worth it. Haven't been back since. She was soft tho :riceboy. My girl got tight when I told her though :lol:

Taking mom to hooters on Sunday, can't wait. Any recommendations? :nerd:
obv not srs

Show your boobs yo

Reported for sexual harassment.
As soon as a real woman post on this site all you fellas want to do is objectify her :smh:
Ugh
So you are a girl....?

:nerd:
---------

Yes harassment.
It was called harassment when rob did it to that female right >D
On the phone with my lawyer right now.
just incase, didnt actually report you b

Since you hate eggs Antidope, are you against a woman's choice to have them fried or fertilized?

WHT, your lawywer wouldn't happen to be Harvey Birdman would it?

*shaq voice*Birdman birdman *shaq voice*[/color=black]

I HATE when people ask stupid/simple questions that they could just look up.

/endrant
What are some examples of said questions?

Are the questions that you've given answers to someone before and they're asking them again?

In my cj class some dude shared a wild story:

I'll try to keep it as short as possible. Let's call this dude Juan.

This dude was driving to mexico in a brand new car at night. IDK where. He gets forcefully pulled over by some cartel.

Two cars are in this front and back and one on the side of him. 

They ask him what family he's from since he said that in mexico new cars such as his are bought in cash(drug money).

The cartel thought that he was from a rival cartel looking to start something.

The 5 cars that pulled him over are gun proofed suvs. In total there was about 20 men and they were all holding big guns and wearing bulletproof vests, etc.

The head guy calls the boss, which is one of Juan's childhood friends. He used to take trips to mexico and Juan would give this soon to be cartel boss toys as a kid.

So after the dude calls Juan's childhood friend to ask what to do with him, the boss guy tells him to let him go since he knew him.

Juan thought that he was doing to get got.

I was sitting in my chair like damn.

eek.gif

Cant be true
thadocta needs to confirm

what year do yall think it was when murder became harder to get away with??

Like in the early 1900s, there was no Sherlock Holmes or CSNCIS or Horatio or modern technology....... all of us probably coulda murked someone easy with zero repercussions 
nerd.gif

it'd be so easy to get with basically anything 

Last edited by a moderator:
Need a nap :smh:

Props to those that wake up super early on the regular and don't drink coffee all day and are perfectly fine.

Back
Top Bottom