the thread about nothing...

laugh.gif
I totally forgot about SS. Didnt eem get a gift

So here's a quick update on my moving situation. You guys remember yesterday how I told you my roomate screwed me over and I cancelled cable and Internet.

Well today he hits me up talking about paying him the money for this months rent (cause he always pays at the beginning and I pay him back once cable and utilities come in) and I told him I prob wasn't even going to be paying him because of how much he ****** me over and then tried to take shots at me and my girl yesterday so I'm getting good revenge and not paying him almost $400 :lol:

Hate that guy. I know it's a strong word but it's true.

So here's a quick update on my moving situation. You guys remember yesterday how I told you my roomate screwed me over and I cancelled cable and Internet.

Well today he hits me up talking about paying him the money for this months rent (cause he always pays at the beginning and I pay him back once cable and utilities come in) and I told him I prob wasn't even going to be paying him because of how much he ****** me over and then tried to take shots at me and my girl yesterday so I'm getting good revenge and not paying him almost $400 :lol:

Hate that guy. I know it's a strong word but it's true.

where are u moving to?

i moved last year it was kinda fun. helped my auntiemove a couple months back.

moving is easy queezy

Touche.

Don't remind me of the utterly unfulfilling NT Secret Santa experience.

I gave a NT Member:

-a hand made/hand written card
-the complete full set of SOA on DVD
-a pair of Cole Haan Dressing Better shoes
-a pair of Adidas (UK warm up shoes/colors)
-a home made t-shirt by Derek Anderson's family (I dated his neice and college and when "Uncle Derek" came to Thanksgiving Dinner....I was mad surprised) when he played at UK and blew his knee out. (WHY NO 3 Peat!?)
-a MJ rookie card from when he played baseball
-a vintage MJ SI cover from way back in the day
-and some other stuff....

to this day I have no idea if this guy even received it.

mean.gif

It was never about the value/materials....I just wanted to know that it went to someone who needed it/could use it/appreciate it. I drew some spoiled little brat from Michigan whose Dad played golf with Tiger Woods. F outta here.

BrockBo is a scumbag in my eyes.....until otherwise clarified.

I saw he didn't even send anything out to someone and had the nerve to ask for "BIG APPLE LEBRONS" or some dumb s***. Negro please.
yeah it's the principle behind it. 

I'm watching this new show show called shingeki no kyojin(attack on titan).

**** is off the chain son.
It looks like it could be as good as fullmetal alchemist brotherhood.

I'm watching this new show show called shingeki no kyojin(attack on titan).

**** is off the chain son.
It looks like it could be as good as fullmetal alchemist brotherhood.

Seriously, how did TAN just let BrockBo get away.......
Hungry
nerd.gif

bout to hit up the bodega for a samich ...

i need healthy eating though
nerd.gif
Bodega Bay??

what is a bodega?

Last edited by a moderator:
Rck how you be postin in TAN everyday all day brah? You don't got a job or school? Not tryna take any shots, serious cuz Anytime I see TAN on NT mobile it says the last post is by you. :lol:

Yeah man tell me about it!

If you guys lived in the DMV...I would invite you over at any given time (especially to my farewell cookout/party on 5/18!) and have a drink, get some food, and pay it forward with some possessions.

The only one who might take me up on that offer is Jumpmankb!

I mean come one....

who doesn't want this:

The Mike Vick NT classic piece of history. Still NWT! :smokin

Rck how you be postin in TAN everyday all day brah? You don't got a job or school? Not tryna take any shots, serious cuz Anytime I see TAN on NT mobile it says the last post is by you. :lol:

NT mobile changed the game.

just came back from my high school. I was invited to play basketball. Spanked those kids and it's been 4 years I haven't played serious basketball :lol:

Last edited:
:lol: I'm usually in lecture when I'm in here all day. My rotations are at the crack of dawn so I don't get on till around noon at the earliest when I'm in clinicals

Yeah man tell me about it!

If you guys lived in the DMV...I would invite you over at any given time (especially to my farewell cookout/party on 5/18!) and have a drink, get some food, and pay it forward with some possessions.

The only one who might take me up on that offer is Jumpmankb!

I mean come one....

who doesn't want this:

The Mike Vick NT classic piece of history. Still NWT!
smokin.gif
im all for free stuff, i mean who isnt
laugh.gif

but instead of giving it to us, who already have, how about donating it? or giving to a church or homeless shelter?

I just think people who receive should give something back to people who need it.

I mean, it's better to give 5 pair of shoes that are worth 20$ than a pair that's worth 100$ IMO because 5 people will benefit instead of one.

Clinicals? You tryna be a nurse/doctor bro?
Nursing :D

Brah I've had friends who are currently nurses go through that extensive *** program. They had to study night and day and give up most of their lives just to squeek by and barely pass all their hard *** tests.

How you manage to post on NT and plan to pass those clinicals ill never know. Maybe you're a genius. Maybe you're naturally smart? (fit the stereotype...*ahem*),
Idk, But I wouldn't want my kids lives in the hands of a nurse who spent most of their time discussing Kings basketball and Bodega sandwiches on NT instead of hittin the books hard :lol:

For the safety of future sick children, I urge you Rck, study. :tongue:

Back
Top Bottom