the thread about nothing...

Got a paper to write thats due tomorrow. Lets see how much i can get done. :nerd:

images

dunno where to ask so i figured why not ask here

females told me to get snapchat :lol:
i click on the cube in the bottom left corner and it says etc etc added me but when i look at my friends list they arent there

whats that mean? they added then deleted or i gotta add them too to be friends?

and what the hell happens if i click "find friends" i aint tryna add everyone in my contacts list

Last edited:
Does anyone know which stores would have jean chains?

I just noticed you said "jean" chain... not "wallet" chain....

Then I noticed the chain in the photo is connected directly from one belt loop to another... TF ? Are people really wearing these again... and with absolutely no purpose this time ?

:rofl:

edit: lol its not even like you could secure any old wallet you already have to it either. If I remember correctly the wallets made for these chains back in the day had metal O rings punched through them so they would stay attached securely and not tear if someone were to try and snatch it.

Last edited:
Does anyone know which stores would have jean chains?
I just noticed you said "jean" chain... not "wallet" chain....

Then I noticed the chain in the photo is connected directly from one belt loop to another... TF ? Are people really wearing these again... and with absolutely no purpose this time ?

roll.gif

edit: lol its not even like you could secure any old wallet you already have to it either. If I remember correctly the wallets that came with these chains back in the day had metal O rings punched through them so they would stay attached securely and not tear if someone were to try and snatch it.
Haha yeah, not the wallet chain. And to my knowledge, no one has brought these back. I just felt like buying them for no reason. 
laugh.gif

I wore a wallet chain in the 7th grade.
pimp.gif

Nothing worse than getting that dumb *** chain caught on something.

The only reason anyone should ever wear a wallet chain is if you ride...otherwise you are going to look like a huge d bag

Yeah man tell me about it!

If you guys lived in the DMV...I would invite you over at any given time (especially to my farewell cookout/party on 5/18!) and have a drink, get some food, and pay it forward with some possessions.

The only one who might take me up on that offer is Jumpmankb!

I mean come one....

who doesn't want this:

The Mike Vick NT classic piece of history. Still NWT! :smokin

But I'm down to grab a drink before you leave. I'm free all weekend actually and my girl is going to NJ so PM me your number if you're not busy I'll prolly hit you up man.

There are other east coast NTers that would attend :nerd: :nerd: I'm just north of Bmore

So there I was yesterday waiting for my friend so we could go to lunch. Didn't have my music or a magazine so I was just looking around at the world. Well, there were these pigeons by the curb. One of them was taking bits of food from the ground and throwing them into the street and the other was eating them. "This bird is ******ed", I thought. "The other bird is eating all his food." After a few minutes of the bird taking the food and throwing it, the one eating it was well into the road. Just then BAM! A car comes by and runs over that pigeon. That bird wasn't stupid, he was a cold blooded killer. He lured that bird into the streets to kill him. I just stood there shocked. The murderer was just standing there on the curb. Worst of all he was staring at me. He didn't move. He just stared at me. Stared at me with unblinking eyes. He knew I saw it. He knows you can't have loose ends to a murder. I felt a little uneasy the rest of my wait. By the time my friend came by the pigeon disappeared. But I knew he was still watching me. I'm sure that pigeon followed me home. He knows where I live now. He's bidding his time, waiting for me to fall into his perfect trap....... He knows.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
I hate pigeons though. Theyre bird rats I wish they could all die
@ UNKNWN is clutch!!! really appreciate it bro...if i had a gf i would let you smash her as i watch...wait wut lol
roll.gif

laugh.gif

Jean chains-Rockstars

:wow: That massive rep loss.

What thread got deleted?

TAN fam, I dont think I have ever been as confused about life as I was last night....

Back
Top Bottom