the thread about nothing...

tumblr_mmjy25NhCB1qdlh1io1_250.gif

devil.gif
Am I the only one creeped out by this? Nerds be taking things too far sometimes. This is an unacceptable level of nerding.

Salute LOT,

So glad it's Friday. Got sort of a busy day ahead. I'll be around for a little bit today, then I'll probably disappear until later. I wanna steal jonathango's nintendo sign :lol:

:wow: That massive rep loss.

What thread got deleted?

TAN fam, I dont think I have ever been as confused about life as I was last night....
:nerd: about what

I went over my female friends house last night to smoke and to buy from her neighbor(which is another mind blowing story i'll save for later), and we're smoking, sitting on the couch. We're both quite, shes just sitting there playing on her phone and I start to wonder. Is she waiting on me to make a move, or am I just really, REALLY stoned? It felt like the "take me" routine, but wasn't sure if I was just trippin. Is this what happening, or is this what I'm wanting to happen?

Can a men and women really be friends??

The eternal unanswerable question.

All male female friendships start with attraction on one side....if both are single....i don't think its possible to be true friends....one would smang giving the green light. But i think you can remove that urge if one of them has a bf or gf or husband/wife. But idk...if both people are decently attractive...i can't see a male female relationship being strictly platonic.

So i take it you didn't do anything? How long you been friends with the girl? You in the friend zone? or no?

Last edited:
:wow: That massive rep loss.

What thread got deleted?

TAN fam, I dont think I have ever been as confused about life as I was last night....
:nerd: about what

I went over my female friends house last night to smoke and to buy from her neighbor(which is another mind blowing story i'll save for later), and we're smoking, sitting on the couch. We're both quite, shes just sitting there playing on her phone and I start to wonder. Is she waiting on me to make a move, or am I just really, REALLY stoned? It felt like the "take me" routine, but wasn't sure if I was just trippin. Is this what happening, or is this what I'm wanting to happen?

Can a men and women really be friends??

The eternal unanswerable question.

All male female friendships start with attraction on one side....if both are single....i don't think its possible to be true friends....one would smang giving the green light. But i think you can remove that urge if one of them has a bf or gf or husband/wife. But idk...if both people are decently attractive...i can't see a male female relationship being strictly platonic.

So i take it you didn't do anything? How long you been friends with the girl? You in the friend zone? or no?

I thought I put her in the friend zone.... :smh:

@Tr1ll, don't feel bad. I was there, putting a female in the friendzone, then after a while I revoked her membership to that club :lol:. I have a story I'll share later out of many experiences that I've had in the past regarding that. I think I told it here before but I don't think anyone remembers it. When I tell it, feel free to e slap me too :lol:. Your situation sounds similar to mine. What time did you go over there? But to answer the question, I think that men and women can be friends and just that but it's a fine line. I think the variable in that is time spent together. You can be friends, but if you increasingly spend time together, especially alone, what does it sound like? A relationship :stoneface: . You can be chill with a chick, not even think of her that way, but keep hanging with her and it's just you two, at least one person will feel something. That's when things get dicey and mixed signals get thrown and all hell can break loose. I'll expound on that in my story when I tell it.

@PZEE, oh David's sign, cool. I'll steal his too :lol:

:smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:

Hey TAN. I'm still moving. Been so frustrated trying to move, work, attend graduations for friends and family, play golf 8) , and stay chillax.

I'm doing the best I can. :\

Hope everybody has a Good Friday!!!!!

:smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:

Hey TAN. I'm still moving. Been so frustrated trying to move, work, attend graduations for friends and family, play golf 8) , and stay chillax.

I'm doing the best I can. :\

Hope everybody has a Good Friday!!!!!

How much stuff do you have? Is it just a one man operation?

I got over there around 8:45 9-ish. She told me the dealer gets off work at 9. I noticed around 9:20, she hasn't said anything about her neighbor, thats when it hit me.

I'm thinking about asking her if she wants to go out to eat and just putting it out there.

Truth be told, I'm not trying to humble brag, but I'm that guy that females don't like at first, and then out of the blue they start throwing it at me. Its happened too many times. Now that I'm really cool with this chick, I dont know if thats happening again or shes just that comfortable around me and my mind is making it what I want it to be.

Last edited:
I got over there around 8:45 9-ish. She told me the dealer gets off work at 9. I noticed around 9:20, she hasn't said anything about her neighbor, thats when it hit me.

I'm thinking about asking her if she wants to go out to eat and just putting it out there.

why did you friend zone her in the first place. I say go for it personally.

How much stuff do you have? Is it just a one man operation?

It's me and my girl doing most of it. It's a lot we both have a ton of clothes plus my shoes and stuff. The furniture was the biggest and its done. I'm heading back now to grab more.

why did you friend zone her in the first place. I say go for it personally.

When I met her, she had a girlfriend. I ******* hate fake lesbians. I knew it when met her, she was about as gay as me. I kinda wrote her off because of that. Of course, she eventually broke up with her gf since we became friends, and she started talking about dating guys again, but within the last few months she hasn't talked about any other guys. She used to run scenarios by me and get my opinion about men behavior, that stopped about a month ago.

Yeah man tell me about it!

If you guys lived in the DMV...I would invite you over at any given time (especially to my farewell cookout/party on 5/18!) and have a drink, get some food, and pay it forward with some possessions.

The only one who might take me up on that offer is Jumpmankb!

I mean come one....

who doesn't want this:

The Mike Vick NT classic piece of history. Still NWT! :smokin

But I'm down to grab a drink before you leave. I'm free all weekend actually and my girl is going to NJ so PM me your number if you're not busy I'll prolly hit you up man.

There are other east coast NTers that would attend :nerd: :nerd: I'm just north of Bmore

I'm down if I'm not ot that weekend.

And i wanna hear that story beh. It's funny how I used to unfriendzone chicks the moment they stop crushing on me. That's some loser ****.

Last edited:

Truth be told, I'm not trying to humble brag, but I'm that guy that females don't like at first, and then out of the blue they start throwing it at me. Its happened too many times. Now that I'm really cool with this chick, I dont know if thats happening again or shes just that comfortable around me and my mind is making it what I want it to be.

The time you were there is the perfect entry way. She could have easily copped beforehand and had it ready for an earlier time if she didn't want to be suggestive, but that's just one way of looking at it.

Daniel Snyder is a ****...

Just because it's tradition doesn't make it right. 

Last edited:
Daniel Snyder is a ****...

Just because it's tradition doesn't make it right. 

There is a lot of money tied to the name...but yeah...he could be a little more understanding

had a string hanging off my button.....i was like yea il just pull it off........unraveled the whole damb thing.....one button short now on my shirt :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh::smh::smh:

Back
Top Bottom