the thread about nothing...

Man I ******g hate jerry from tom and jerry
Ya mah mean tom be in his lil basket n **** sleep chillin n **** and this ***** *** fool jerry keep goin over there drinkin his milk n **** and ****** wit em

Ayo man **** jerry

Man I ******g hate jerry from tom and jerry
Ya mah mean tom be in his lil basket n **** sleep chillin n **** and this ***** *** fool jerry keep goin over there drinkin his milk n **** and ****** wit em

Ayo man **** jerry
Relax,he's just a cartoon character.

Daniel Snyder is a ****...

Just because it's tradition doesn't make it right. 

There is a lot of money tied to the name...but yeah...he could be a little more understanding

had a string hanging off my button.....i was like yea il just pull it off........unraveled the whole damb thing.....one button short now on my shirt :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh::smh::smh:

That's an easy fix fam, you should learn how to sew if you don't already

The real life Chun Li.
tumblr_ltswwyqxe41r1n07ho1_500.jpg

Daniel Snyder is a ****...

Just because it's tradition doesn't make it right. 

There is a lot of money tied to the name...but yeah...he could be a little more understanding

had a string hanging off my button.....i was like yea il just pull it off........unraveled the whole damb thing.....one button short now on my shirt :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh::smh::smh:

That's an easy fix fam, you should learn how to sew if you don't already

I learned to sew a button in like 7th grade home ec class....i don't really remember how....i usually just make my sister do it. Either way....i look dumb for the rest of the day missing the third button down on my shirt...at least its casual friday

I'm down if I'm not ot that weekend.

And i wanna hear that story beh. It's funny how I used to unfriendzone chicks the moment they stop crushing on me. That's some loser ****.

What a wild day yesterday.....wow.

Someone air that cornball NTer on Twitter and IG out (who I hooked up with Swoosh Account last year too) and has had the nerve to keep challenging/taking shots about my athletic ability. I gave him my number again last night and told him to come to Nottoway Park in Vienna, VA and I would beat his a** down for $1,000 after I finished coaching my Baseball team's practice at 8 pm.

He IMMEDIATELY runs to twitter to @ me and claim how "he always has bball shorts on under his shirt and tie" and how he would "film this beat down." I call hims a cornball female for running to twitter and just show up and that with everything I have going on right now (all jokes aside) I'm liable to just beat the hell out of him. He was "Paypal Ready" and this dude pulled the crucial 226 no show.

What a corny *** mad representation of NT.

This dude is 140 lbs! I'm 6'4 220 (after losing 15 lbs). Come and give me my money Mr. Matthew Morgan. @FrancoisKilljoy

People always like to talk man. My mom taught me to be an action man.

I told him he doesn't know me like that....especially not in VA. But he will. How you think I got that damn ankle bracelet on? It wasn't because of my stunning sense of humor and charm.

What a lame man. I canceled plans with my Mother to keep my word (on her only night off from her second job) and I am supposed to move in 9 days or so. All to keep my word and prove a point with a lame dude always asking for hand outs on IG/Twitter.

My bad Mom, guess my pride/ego still hasn't changed over the years. |I

The basketball court he never showed up to after claiming he was coming:

Find this dude on IG/Twitter to see how big he was trying to puff his chest out.

At least I met some cool older dudes who told stories of Grant Hill (from Reston), Nick Andersen and Shaq playing at Nottoway Park here in Vienna, VA back in the day. It's a local staple near my job.

People like him is why I stopped playing Sports in High School, I never learned how to just let weak *** dudes talk and not dig in to them when I would hear it. It's the NY in my blood.

This might be THREAD WORTHY!?

And i wanna hear that story beh. It's funny how I used to unfriendzone chicks the moment they stop crushing on me. That's some loser ****.

Someone air that cornball NTer on Twitter and IG out (who I hooked up with Swoosh Account last year too) and has had the nerve to keep challenging/taking shots about my athletic ability. I gave him my number again last night and told him to come to Nottoway Park in Vienna, VA and I would beat his a** down for $1,000 after I finished coaching my Baseball team's practice at 8 pm.

He IMMEDIATELY runs to twitter to @ me and claim how "he always has bball shorts on under his shirt and tie" and how he would "film this beat down." I call hims a cornball female for running to twitter and just show up and that with everything I have going on right now (all jokes aside) I'm liable to just beat the hell out of him. He was "Paypal Ready" and this dude pulled the crucial 226 no show.

This dude is 140 lbs! I'm 6'4 220 (after losing 15 lbs). Come and give me my money Mr. Matthew Morgan. @FrancoisKilljoy

I told him he doesn't know me like that....especially not in VA. But he will. How you think I got that damn ankle bracelet on? It wasn't because of my stunning sense of humor and charm.

What a lame man. I canceled plans with my Mother to keep my word (on her only night off from her second job) and I am supposed to move in 9 days or so. All to keep my word and prove a point with a lame dude always asking for hand outs on IG/Twitter.

Find this dude on IG/Twitter to see how big he was trying to puff his chest out.

At least I met some cool older dudes who told stories of Grant Hill (from Reston), Nick Andersen and Shaq playing at Nottoway Park here in Vienna, VA back in the day. It's a local staple near my job.

People like him is why I stopped playing Sports in High School, I never learned how to just let weak *** dudes talk and not dig in to them when I would hear it. It's the NY in my blood.

totally thread worthy

totally thread worthy

Def thread worthy !

"he always has bball shorts on under his shirt and tie"

Like a hood superman :smokin :lol:

Sooooo close to the Ronnie Fieg Asics...

***** act like she didn't know companies can change their name..

33ve1c3.jpg

I've been staying with fam since I changed cities. Plan was to clean up my credit situation and stack chips to buy a crib at the end of the year but I'm starting to feel crowded. I need my space.

Last edited:

Looks like Superman forgot his cape yesterday!

Kryptonite!!!!!!!! :nerd: :rofl:

Like I wasn't around on the EZ Board days and on H-T when folks careers got ended.

This that thing you can't come back from.

"That Ether, make your soul burn slow....."

copped my miamis >D

don't really think jesus' story is thread worthy....dude just sounds like a lame....to be ignored

but it may be kind of fun....some NT detectives put in work

I'll give him some shine and see if NT comes through with the laughs.

They rarely do for my threads though....my threads never get a lof of support unless I am offering to spend hours revising resumes and get people $70K a year jobs.

Maybe I need to type like DIS and DA or wear oversized fitteds with stickers on them and take pictures with white women or wear skinny minny pants and use fish eye lenses!

copped my miamis >D

don't really think jesus' story is thread worthy....dude just sounds like a lame....to be ignored

I'll give him some shine and see if NT comes through with the laughs.

They rarely do for my threads though....my threads never get a lof of support unless I am offering to spend hours revising resumes and get people $70K a year jobs.

Maybe I need to type like DIS and DA or wear oversized fitteds with stickers on them and take pictures with white women or wear skinny minny pants and use fish eye lenses!

I think you got the right idea :lol:

I'd def participate....only thing i can think of is follow him on IG take the pic of the basketball court you posted and tag him in it and have NT comment on the pic about him being a lame....and the obvious twitter bashing

I think you got the right idea :lol:

I'd def participate....only thing i can think of is follow him on IG take the pic of the basketball court you posted and tag him in it and have NT comment on the pic about him being a lame....and the obvious twitter bashing

It's already begun.

But as far as local folks in the DMV area. Let me know! I'll be around this weekend (might head to Philly to pick up my bags/shoes from this girl.....before she acts like my ex and donates it all to Good Will).

:smh:

Sooooo close to the Ronnie Fieg Asics...

***** act like she didn't know companies can change their name..

33ve1c3.jpg

copped my miamis >D

Man **** you! j/k :lol:

I should've just put the chick on hold and finished the transaction.

Thats what I get for putting work before sneakers. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom