the thread about nothing...

Low key nervous about my flight tomorrow. Haven't been on a plane in years!
eyes.gif
where you flying off to??

In the last year, I've been on about 30 flights 
eek.gif

What's an uplifting or obscure or nature documentary or movie on Netflix?

if Archie's Final Project is still on there, watch it. it's in my instant queue so I have no idea.
What's this about?

Nowitz ill check for planet ocean. It's gonna make me want to get my saltwater fish tank up again prolly though. Which I wish I could do but that hobby is too expensive.

archies-final-project-movie-poster-3b345%255B2%255D.jpg

My_suicide.jpg

A teen coming-of-age romantic dramedy about a media-obsessed geek and the most beautiful and twisted girl in school.

very different. shot documentary style.

does anyone watch One Piece? I think I wanna start, don't know if I should go with One Piece or Naruto Shippuden.

What's an uplifting or obscure or nature documentary or movie on Netflix?

if Archie's Final Project is still on there, watch it. it's in my instant queue so I have no idea.
What's this about?

Nowitz ill check for planet ocean. It's gonna make me want to get my saltwater fish tank up again prolly though. Which I wish I could do but that hobby is too expensive.

Schmidt?
schmidt-fish-new-girl-square-w352.jpg

I'm the stupidest boy in school!

in...

been busy all day running errands.

lulz at the pigeon story and the hate for jerry.

I'm sitting in the waiting room at the doctor's. This is probably the nicest smelling room I ever smelled.

:lol:  I enjoyed it everytime. It sucks cuz the 2 Chick Fil A in Sac are both actually about 20-25 minutes away from Sacramento, but luckily one of them is only like 3 minutes away from my parents house 
nthat.gif

Damn man, I feel you on not playing sports because of all that. I'm lucky I had it so easy growing up, but coming out of that adversity definitely makes your a stronger person.

What school did you end up going to?

I suck at selling **** on ebay 
laugh.gif

ooooooooh we should get in a adult rec league too! Especially if you're 6'4, we need height... usually I'm the big man on the floor and I'm only 5'10, but I can push people around 
happy.gif

wheres your office at in Sac?

Wherever the FEMA HQ for Region IX is in Sacramento, CA. Not sure of the actual address yet as we are going to Anniston, AL first for training.

We are making shirts today apparently! :smokin

Yeah man, I don't post hardly any pictures of myself on IG or females, just cool shoes, random sights/possessions I stumble across or things I'm doing. Never food.....seldom. Im not one of those guys.

Here is a picture from a year ago or so after a 5 mile mud run/obstacle course in Chesapeake. The girl I was dating at the time was probably 5'7/5'8 and played soccer at the Naval Academy. She could run circles around me, but not on that day. Better believe I trained for that....no way I was losing to her. 8)

laugh.gif
 I enjoyed it everytime. It sucks cuz the 2 Chick Fil A in Sac are both actually about 20-25 minutes away from Sacramento, but luckily one of them is only like 3 minutes away from my parents house 
nthat.gif

Damn man, I feel you on not playing sports because of all that. I'm lucky I had it so easy growing up, but coming out of that adversity definitely makes your a stronger person.

What school did you end up going to?

I suck at selling **** on ebay 
laugh.gif

ooooooooh we should get in a adult rec league too! Especially if you're 6'4, we need height... usually I'm the big man on the floor and I'm only 5'10, but I can push people around 
happy.gif

wheres your office at in Sac?

Wherever the FEMA HQ for Region IX is in Sacramento, CA. Not sure of the actual address yet as we are going to Anniston, AL first for training.

We are making shirts today apparently!
smokin.gif

Yeah man, I don't post hardly any pictures of myself on IG or females, just cool shoes, random sights/possessions I stumble across or things I'm doing. Never food.....seldom. Im not one of those guys.

Here is a picture from a year ago or so after a 5 mile mud run/obstacle course in Chesapeake. The girl I was dating at the time was probably 5'7/5'8 and played soccer at the Naval Academy. She could run circles around me, but not on that day. Better believe I trained for that....no way I was losing to her.
glasses.gif
I think this is it?

California  Emergency Management Agency

3650 Schriever Ave, Mather, CA

Mather is like 10 minutes east of Sacramento towards South Lake Tahoe... Kind of a shady area but depending on the money you make you could live in Folsom/El Dorado Hills which is a really nice area.

I want a shirt!!! You doing donations for shirts? 

People who post pics of ****** *** food cracks me up, I don't mind the pics of fancy foods tho

Wait you play soccer too???? YESSSSSS This is gonna be great! My adult recreational career will be resurrected 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom