the thread about nothing...

8045_4201085305823_1789521246_n.jpg

I HATE when people take screenshots to expose people. Especially if its people you hardly know.

Originally Posted by DaBottom305

I HATE when people take screenshots to expose people. Especially if its people you hardly know.
eek.gif
That is..

I don't even...

(I aint talking about her)

Why?

People who do their dirt online are idiots and deserved to be exposed.

Anything sent on the internet/text message is fair game and ppl should realize this.

It's not like she got at him in person and he was wearing a wire or something

Originally Posted by Tr1ll

eek.gif
That is..

I don't even...

This just further proves my point that military wives are scum.  I'm happy dude did this.
to those of you who disagree, why?

Originally Posted by solarius49

eek.gif
That is..

I don't even...

This just further proves my point that military wives are scum.  I'm happy dude did this.

If military wives are scum, what does that say about their husbands?

Why even get married if you know you're going to be deployed months to years at a time. This is women, you know they need their attention from the one they love. You can't just marry a chick and throw her in a closet.

Originally Posted by youngdoc

Really starting to get into EDM recently. I hear it so much when I go to Vegas and becoming increasingly dissatisfied with hip hop so I decided it to give it more of a chance
EDM is the ....
Check out these songs.

eek.gif
That is..

I don't even...

If military wives are scum, what does that say about their husbands?

Why even get married if you know you're going to be deployed months to years at a time. This is women, you know they need their attention from the one they love. You can't just marry a chick and throw her in a closet.
So you're saying she is justified in cheating on her husband because he should have know better not to marry in the first place?

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

I can't believe there are actually apologist for that sorry *%! @!$@%.

Some of you are sad.

Nobody is apologizing for her. I'm just looking at it from the other side. I know thats hard, if not, impossible for some people to do.
I grew up in that life. Pops was gone 6 months out the year and all moms did was talk @!$@ about him while he was gone. She never stepped out on him, as far as I know, but she did not like that @!$@ at all. A lot of women will say the understand, but they really don't. They dont hope for the best and expect the worst, they hope for the best and expect the best. In her mind, it was all gonna work out and be a regular marriage. Yes, shes wrong for trying to step out on her marriage. Yes, she was stupid for marrying a guy in the military if she was ready to deal with the consequences. At the same time, I'm willing to bet her husband didn't flat out say, "Look, I'm not going to be able to be there for you a lot while I'm active." If he did, i bet she would've thought twice.

Dude could've just gave a simple, "No thank you" and be done with it. Exposing her is going to do as much damage as her actually cheating on her husband.

Really starting to get into EDM recently. I hear it so much when I go to Vegas and becoming increasingly dissatisfied with hip hop so I decided it to give it more of a chance

are you more into trance or house?

here is a mix of edm and rap i like. happy bday pac.

dash berlin - california love

Originally Posted by 916kid

are you more into trance or house?

here is a mix of edm and rap i like. happy bday pac.

dash berlin - california love
Progressive house is what I mainly jumped into because that's what I knew the best

eek.gif
That is..

I don't even...

"Hey, I just met you
And this is crazy
But my husbands deployed
So @*$* me maybe? "

Found that in the comments in dudes OG post on FB 
laugh.gif

What the guy did was Honorable but me personally, i wouldve layed her down *Ye Shrug* 

Ex I haven't seen in about 3 years invited me to her sisters graduation cookout
I went
Must say my taste has changed for the better since high school

Back
Top Bottom