nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

Originally Posted by Tr1ll

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

I can't believe there are actually apologist for that sorry *%! @!$@%.

Some of you are sad.

Nobody is apologizing for her. I'm just looking at it from the other side. I know thats hard, if not, impossible for some people to do.
I grew up in that life. Pops was gone 6 months out the year and all moms did was talk @!$@ about him while he was gone. She never stepped out on him, as far as I know, but she did not like that @!$@ at all. A lot of women will say the understand, but they really don't. They dont hope for the best and expect the worst, they hope for the best and expect the best. In her mind, it was all gonna work out and be a regular marriage. Yes, shes wrong for trying to step out on her marriage. Yes, she was stupid for marrying a guy in the military if she was ready to deal with the consequences. At the same time, I'm willing to bet her husband didn't flat out say, "Look, I'm not going to be able to be there for you a lot while I'm active." If he did, i bet she would've thought twice.

Dude could've just gave a simple, "No thank you" and be done with it. Exposing her is going to do as much damage as her actually cheating on her husband.
man +#+%, like someone else said, exposing this fool is an honorable thing.  She married this cat, knew he was in the army...could've divorced him before going this route if she could not live this life.

When your in a relationship it should be like a promise to each other....if %#$+ goes down and someone is away for a while for understandable conditions then you need to do the right thing and exit the relationship before you give into the weakness of the flesh.

God damn, some of you people have no decency.

You do realize you're saying the exact same thing I said minus the personal experience????

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

Nobody is apologizing for her. I'm just looking at it from the other side. I know thats hard, if not, impossible for some people to do.
I grew up in that life. Pops was gone 6 months out the year and all moms did was talk @!$@ about him while he was gone. She never stepped out on him, as far as I know, but she did not like that @!$@ at all. A lot of women will say the understand, but they really don't. They dont hope for the best and expect the worst, they hope for the best and expect the best. In her mind, it was all gonna work out and be a regular marriage. Yes, shes wrong for trying to step out on her marriage. Yes, she was stupid for marrying a guy in the military if she was ready to deal with the consequences. At the same time, I'm willing to bet her husband didn't flat out say, "Look, I'm not going to be able to be there for you a lot while I'm active." If he did, i bet she would've thought twice.

Dude could've just gave a simple, "No thank you" and be done with it. Exposing her is going to do as much damage as her actually cheating on her husband.
man +#+%, like someone else said, exposing this fool is an honorable thing.  She married this cat, knew he was in the army...could've divorced him before going this route if she could not live this life.

When your in a relationship it should be like a promise to each other....if %#$+ goes down and someone is away for a while for understandable conditions then you need to do the right thing and exit the relationship before you give into the weakness of the flesh.

God damn, some of you people have no decency.

You do realize you're saying the exact same thing I said minus the personal experience????

How do you marry someone in the military and not know they're going to deploy though?  And if your moms did cheat on your dad while he was gone, you wouldnt want him to know?

How do you not know some women tend to have unrealistic expectations in some situations?

The third sentence in my post was truer than I realized.

Then let me ask you this, if your wife attempted to, but not follow through, cheat on you, would you leave her??

How do you not know some women tend to have unrealistic expectations in some situations?

Then let me ask you this, if your wife attempted to, but not follow through, cheat on you, would you leave her??
absolutely, but not only is the cheating bad...the situation is bad.  Think about being separated from your family, in a combat zone, being stressed to the limit, facing your own mortality and your wife is back home tryna get her back banged out.

Originally Posted by solarius49

absolutely, but not only is the cheating bad...the situation is bad.  Think about being separated from your family, in a combat zone, being stressed to the limit, facing your own mortality and your wife is back home tryna get her back banged out.
Ok then, so its safe to sat that exposing her is doing just as much damage as him actually smashing. I mean, damb, a 14 year old boy got enough sense to get his first before he ruins a life.
He could've just walked away and let her husband find out on his own. Then it would've just been between them 2(or 3, i guess), but now dude done aired that out to the whole world. Now everybody know this dude done married a sloot.

On the cool though, can we even confirm that any of that is even real? !+@+*+! around with the internet.... 

My little brother stole $600 from me on Friday. This is the second time he's stolen money from me. Last year, he stole a $1000+ exactly one year ago.

Now NT; I know some of us love our siblings or what not - but I literally want to hurt this kid. To the point where I leave a scar, or something permanent to show him how I feel. I pay the bills in the house that he lives in for free, yet he feels the need to steal from the source that provides for him. He doesn't acknowledge the fact that I am part of the reason why there's a roof over his head when he needs one, why he can come home and there's food in the fridge, why the internet is available to provide him entertainment.

I literally pay for all of those things. I sacrificed living in California where I was very comfortable - to come back home to Cleveland to help my mother with the rent and bills until my little brothers got on their feet. A year later, nothing has changed - and if anything - I've taken more of a loss, and these little bastards haven't learned anything.

I don't know what to do anymore. I want to leave here and go back to Cali, but my mother won't have anyone to help because my low-life piece of $#$+ brothers can't be men and provide for her like she did for us growing up.

I'm sick of this $#$+ fam. I might up and leave soon but I have to make sure my mother is straight. Don't know what to do...

Ok then, so its safe to sat that exposing her is doing just as much damage as him actually smashing. I mean, damb, a 14 year old boy got enough sense to get his first before he ruins a life.
He could've just walked away and let her husband find out on his own. Then it would've just been between them 2(or 3, i guess), but now dude done aired that out to the whole world. Now everybody know this dude done married a sloot.

On the cool though, can we even confirm that any of that is even real? !+@+*+! around with the internet.... 
Idk im pretty sure that he would want to know...wouldnt you?  Plus its pretty common in the military for cheating wives to be exposed.  Anytime a Marine wife sends nudes to another guy, they get sent to every single Marine is his phone, and they all forward them to every Marine in their phones and so forth

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

My little brother stole $600 from me on Friday. This is the second time he's stolen money from me. Last year, he stole a $1000+ exactly one year ago.

Now NT; I know some of us love our siblings or what not - but I literally want to hurt this kid. To the point where I leave a scar, or something permanent to show him how I feel. I pay the bills in the house that he lives in for free, yet he feels the need to steal from the source that provides for him. He doesn't acknowledge the fact that I am part of the reason why there's a roof over his head when he needs one, why he can come home and there's food in the fridge, why the internet is available to provide him entertainment.

I literally pay for all of those things. I sacrificed living in California where I was very comfortable - to come back home to Cleveland to help my mother with the rent and bills until my little brothers got on their feet. A year later, nothing has changed - and if anything - I've taken more of a loss, and these little bastards haven't learned anything.

I don't know what to do anymore. I want to leave here and go back to Cali, but my mother won't have anyone to help because my low-life piece of $#$+ brothers can't be men and provide for her like she did for us growing up.

I'm sick of this $#$+ fam. I might up and leave soon but I have to make sure my mother is straight. Don't know what to do...
Wow seriously? No respect... Whats preventing you from calling him out on it? Dont want to start family drama? I dont know whats going on but theres no way you could just go to Cali with your mom and leave them behind?
Before you even worry I feel like you need to set your brother straight. He did it a second time because he got away with it the first time and thinks he can do it whenever he feels like. If you straighten this out it could be step one towards getting them all to start being men.

Idk im pretty sure that he would want to know...wouldnt you?  Plus its pretty common in the military for cheating wives to be exposed.  Anytime a Marine wife sends nudes to another guy, they get sent to every single Marine is his phone, and they all forward them to every Marine in their phones and so forth
I just posted this reply. Damned Yuku!
I don't think I'd want the thought of my wife slurping up some other dude floating around my head in the middle of a gun fight. Don't you think thats kind of embarrassing,  having half the armed forces of America knowing your wife can't keep her legs closed?

You need to cut him off. Move back to Cali and take mom's with you and leave his *$! RIGHT THERE in Cleveland 

Originally Posted by Antidope

Wow seriously? No respect... Whats preventing you from calling him out on it? Dont want to start family drama? I dont know whats going on but theres no way you could just go to Cali with your mom and leave them behind?
Before you even worry I feel like you need to set your brother straight. He did it a second time because he got away with it the first time and thinks he can do it whenever he feels like. If you straighten this out it could be step one towards getting them all to start being men.
WHOOP. HIS. @%!. SEA BASS!

Thats your brother, you can do that. Brothers fight all the time, b. The only reason why he keeps doing it is because you not gonna do anything about it. Gone ahead and whoop him before he starts to feel like he can do it to other people and they take it a lot further than a beating.

Antidope wrote:

I wish I can take my mom to Cali with me, but she's too comfortable where she's at, with her sisters and friends living here.

The first time it happened, he vanished for a month. He must've blew that 1100 while he was gone - because we didn't see him for a month, which lead me to believe something was up. So I checked my stash where I keep some cash, and I noticed the little !*$*%% took 1000+.

I was irate. I flipped out on everybody in the house. I literally couldn't get a hold of him at all, no one knew where he went. The problem is, it causes stress to my mother. She on the other hand, underminds the whole thing and trys to act like it's not a big deal - just so she can protect him. When I finally caught up to him a month and a half later, I whooped his +#@ like he never been whooped before. I had him in tears. Still though, it didn't bring back my 1000.

This time, he's taken 600 from me. Obviously he's not learning his lesson, so I'm going to make sure this time around. I'm going to hurt him and I really don't care if it causes stress to my mom or not, because it will be a man-to-man lesson. If I leave a scar, break a bone, whatever the case may be - it's going to happen - and I don't care for the repercussion at this point. Enough is enough man.

I even called him yesterday from my moms phone, he didn't pick up so I left a voicemail and I literally threatened him like he's never been threatened before. I told if I don't see my money in a week, I'll make he never walks the same again. I even tweeted him too (the tiny link in my sig)..

..I'm tight. Real disgusted.

Originally Posted by Dok

Originally Posted by JordanHead718212

Where can I get good cargo pants (online or DMV stores?) No Dr. Jay's in Maryland so idk where to find Cargos
You're not missing out by not having a Dr Jay's in Maryland.There stores are stacked with brands like Coogi and Akoo
sick.gif
. Polo has pretty good quality nice fitting cargo Online. They are on sale and there is a wide variety of colors.

Then there are these Denim & Supply cargo's that are pretty interesting on polo website
8z2nhx.jpg
Lol yeah I know about Dr. Jay's, i'm from New York. I usually get cargos there though, that's why I made that comment. Good looks on this sale though B. I'm gonna try and cop a pair.

Originally Posted by Uptempo kid

You need to cut him off. Move back to Cali and take mom's with you and leave his *$! RIGHT THERE in Cleveland 

Originally Posted by Carver

Originally Posted by Uptempo kid

word

and if your moms doesn't want to leave and rather stick up for your little brother ..well she can sit and stink in the Cleveland too bro

weigh the pros & cons...

you are not happy....dont be drowned into the sadness of your mother problem b'

You need to put hands on that dude, beyond hands, like you need to beat him within a inch of his life.

idk whats the issue with your mother, idk your family history and so forth, but your mom sounds like shes enabling your bros, if you can leave them and take your moms to cali, if thats not an option, see if she can live with your family, friends, etc...

cause if duke didnt learn the first time, and he did it again, hes gonna push your limits again, and the last thing you want is the catch a case for beating the brakes off him. fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me.

I think I convinced myself I'm leaving at the end of this year. Can't be in a household with a bunch of 'family' that I can't trust. I can't take care of everybody. I can't hold myself back to ensure everybody else sits back and enjoys compliments of my hardwork. These are grown men we're talking about.

I think it falls back on the lifestyle of this generation. They want everything, but don't want to put any effort in getting that. I busted my ##@ and sacrificed ALOT of thngs for this family in the last 4 years, I'm done - I've had enough.

I did my mother and siblings a favor by moving back in so I can help them out, but nothing has progressed. 3 brothers, all of them are bum, weed-smoking rejects.

I'll probably just send my mom money like I used too, but it won't be nearly as much as before - and I'm hoping that encourages everybody else to step up.

cause if duke didnt learn the first time, and he did it again, hes gonna push your limits again, and the last thing you want is the catch a case for beating the brakes off him. fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me.

That's how I feel right now man, my only fear is catching a case - which might happen if my mom calls the police on me. I don't want to take it that far, so I'm hoping I catch him slipping outside of the house somehow. I have no choice, and I feel like what I'm going to do is something that will permanently affect our family's relationship - but something's gotta be done.

Thanks for listening NT, I needed to vent.

/end rant.

Back
Top Bottom