the thread about nothing...

I'm like 2 miles from the crib and I have to poop so bad

That feel...

Barwin_original.gif

***************************************************** YYYYYYYYYYOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUU CANDY CRUSH SAGAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>:

Last edited:
Last edited by a moderator:
Oh wait, the guy who's lending me his truck and helping me move my bed tomorrow is named Robert....

but I call him Rah Boy Toe..... so that's kinda different from Rob I guess

It makes you sound like a 4 year old when you say Roberto.... Rah-Boy-Toe, say it quick 
laugh.gif

now that I think of it... I have literally zero mexican friends.... yet we call each other by mexican names all the time 
roll.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
My grand ole days party made it in the paper this year. 2 kegs drank by 4pm and 10 gallons of rum. :lol: we went hard. Found a girl pissing in the hall had to throw her out.

It makes you sound like a 4 year old when you say Roberto.... Rah-Boy-Toe, say it quick 
laugh.gif

now that I think of it... I have literally zero mexican friends.... yet we call each other by mexican names all the time 
roll.gif
You live in cali, but you have no mexican friends?

Does not compute.

laugh.gif

roll.gif
You live in cali, but you have no mexican friends?
Does not compute.

or doesn't have friend except rupert and natrix :frown:
jk

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom