the thread about nothing...

WHO ARE THESE COWARDS HIDING BEHIND THE STUPID GREEN THUMBS!!?!??!?!?!?

I LOVE ZOOEY MOARRRRRR
HOW DARE YOU MOCK THE DOUCHE ONE?

tumblr_mknqz74u2K1razcgmo1_500.jpg

--------------
low humidity 60 degree weather FTFW!!!! :pimp: :nthat: :smokin

my ******* out here on that ol' school
that means they do exactly what they told to
bueno :smokin

I never understood how people can wear sunglasses indoors like that. I legit can't see when I do it.

That last Season of the first Saga of Digimon where they went up against the 4 evil Mega Digimon was fire. That Puppetmon guy
pimp.gif

The second season was decent but after that when the kids themselves started turning into Digimon was pure trash

OH man and that monkey elvis digimon was fire too
Yeah this guy, swag on a hunna thousand trillion
Preparing for tomorrow wrath my moms about unleash

Somebody (my brother) ****** up the garage door by running into it

I already know he's gona try to lie his way out of it but the lil lawyer in me is about to put in work

I'd be damnd if I get in trouble over sum ********

But anywho
I had a cool weekend even though tho the power was off
I went to my homies graduation and caught up with some of my old friends

What are you folks up to?
I ran into my garage door too. I backed up too fast and the door wasnt all the way up, messed up my dads truck he was maddddddddd
***************************************************** YYYYYYYYYYOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUU CANDY CRUSH SAGAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mad.gif
Everyones hyping this game up and I dont get it. I want to make a respectable town in Simpsons Tapped out before I move on to other games
My grand ole days party made it in the paper this year. 2 kegs drank by 4pm and 10 gallons of rum.
laugh.gif
we went hard. Found a girl pissing in the hall had to throw her out.
This sounds dope. Dont you need permits for a party that large? I assume it spilled into the streets
Im watching true life

"im addicted to the internet"

people spending 12-16 hours on the net
alien.gif
I would do that if I wasnt working. Seriously, what else is there to do when youre in the house.

Anyone ever get a call about a job and didn't call back and regret it later? I swear I wish I would've called this place back. I've thought about calling anyhow and following up as if I just got the message.

Salute LOT,

The last few pages were actually entertaining. It's helping my morning.

Before I forget, Rck, have a safe trip man. Take pics and post appropriate ones in the
appropriate thread :lol:

TAN still moving slow, eh well.

JJ getting hit by a Porche? :wow:. I would have been on the ground in front of that car doing the birdman hand rub :rofl:

Anyone ever get a call about a job and didn't call back and regret it later? I swear I wish I would've called this place back. I've thought about calling anyhow and following up as if I just got the message.

Do it anyway, you never know and just exhaust all possibilities.

Last edited:
Nas and Pharrell do not age like normal people. 

What's the secret? 

Hopefully when I hit 40 I'm still passing for the 20's. 

Nas and Pharrell do not age like normal people. 

What's the secret? 

Hopefully when I hit 40 I'm still passing for the 20's. 

Was it you that answered someone else who commented on that very thing. I believe you said Black don't crack :lol:. I could be wrong on that but when I saw it I was cracking up

Bored, on FB lurking my ex's pages to see what they been up to.

I lost some good ones man. 
mean.gif
 i dont think theres anybody out here for me anymore. I think im meant to be alone. :/

ION, i go on vacation next month 
smile.gif
 right on time, im on the brink of killing everybody around me at work. Worrisome little *******.

Bored, on FB lurking my ex's pages to see what they been up to.

I lost some good ones man.  
mean.gif
 i dont think theres anybody out here for me anymore. I think im meant to be alone. :/

ION, i go on vacation next month 
smile.gif
 right on time, im on the brink of killing everybody around me at work. Worrisome little *******.
Man forget them ****.

:lol: Taylor looks much better in photos than in person or live on TV. She's photogenic and has a great stylist.

Back
Top Bottom