the thread about nothing...

can someone look out and go over to the Legit check forum and take a look at my thread real quick

wht 
laugh.gif

:lol: I had a serious thing for her back in high school. Thanks to this video. Even went to see her in concert, I was in love bro

Last edited:
Gotta take that video out bro (rules of tan) but I'm glad you were in love with her and no longer are.
Never would want to have to lay hands on a fellow nter over a woman.

I wonder how many attempts that took. I can never enjoy stuff like that anymore becuase I know that it took like 100 tries.

I'm so disappointed in what reality TV has turned into, no longer about the genuine interaction with strangers. Just he said she said, orchestrated drama and fights. You even have food based reality shows getting in on it. Caught an episode of the gossip game the other week..how do people watch this crap? Ugh.

Last edited:
I'm so disappointed in what reality TV has turned into, no longer about the genuine interaction with strangers. Just he said she said, orchestrated drama and fights. You even have food based reality shows getting in on it. Ugh.

Reality TV was never about "genuine" anything. It's all been scripted despite what they want you to think (but I'm sure you knew that). The only "reality show" I believe was truly real was the very first season of The Real World. Took me a while to pay attention to reality shows that show credits for writers at the end.

Last edited:
Hello up there? I seem to have fallen down a cliff. I'm still alive, but I'm very badly injured. I think my legs might be broken but I'll try to stand up (snap!) Yes, they are broken. Perhaps you can toss me a Band-Aid or some anti-bacterial cream? I am in an extraordinarily large amount of pain, the bone has gone through the skin, I feel it might be gangrenous. The wound is beginning to smell a little like almonds, which is not good......Please?.....No one?....I'll try the other leg (snap!) Ahhhhhhhh!

That's what I had in mind, the very early Real World seasons. Really, RR has been the only reality show ive ever really watched. Even that feel off a long time ago. Before it use to still be believable.

Meh, whatever.

I'm not dating right now, but if I was I would Google the **** out of her right to her face within 5 minutes of date #1.

Back
Top Bottom