the thread about nothing...

What is the acceptable method for a grown, heterozealous man to eat a popsicle? I still like a Bomb Pop or something pretty often, but can only eat them at home because of...the machinations required in their consumption.

Let's arrive at a consensus on this.

Eat it like a hungry grown man. If anyone is immature to still make jokes, then they have an issue and need to grow up.

There is an acceptable way to eat a popscile in public.

Here's how you do it:
While you're licking your popsicle wear this shirt.
The shirt will say "who's gayer? The man licking a popsicle or the man imagining that a man licking a popsicle is licking a penis?"

This method also works for bananas, hot dogs, and any edible that's shaped like a penis.
Bananas and hot dogs are bitten, thereby removing chunks from their form and destroying any resemblance to anything questionable. Popsicles remain solid throughout much of their consumption and must be thoroughly licked in a manner that could be interpreted oddly in order to control melting. It ain't exactly a quantum leap of imagery, but I see your point.
Eat it like a hungry grown man. If anyone is immature to still make jokes, then they have an issue and need to grow up.
That's a fair viewpoint, I suppose.

What is the acceptable method for a grown, heterozealous man to eat a popsicle? I still like a Bomb Pop or something pretty often, but can only eat them at home because of...the machinations required in their consumption.

wrap your tongue around it and gently stroke, if you're feeling adventurous stick the whole thing in.

Definitely not feeling going to the 2nd job this evening. Gotta find me an evening customer service type gig working from the crib. Make money and watch tv at the same time, winning combo.

Definitely not feeling going to the 2nd job this evening. Gotta find me an evening customer service type gig working from the crib. Make money and watch tv at the same time, winning combo.
Nobody is going to let you walk in the door and start working from home. At least, not a reputable companies. You have to work in the office a bit and earn the ability to work from home.

wrap your tongue around it and gently stroke, if you're feeling adventurous stick the whole thing in.

Reactions: jjs
laugh.gif
Word...I don't want to attract that kind of attention in any way.

So I just watched a video of my grandfather getting rolled on by a pack of wild teenagers. We're not close, but still, damn.

http://www.wgrz.com/video/default.aspx?bctid=2431146748001

catch me slippin? ninja please!

I get two exams per class. Mid term and final. 50% each. Better now **** up.

Sometimes throw in a 15 pages paper for 30% (exams go to 30 and 40)...

At least school's out for another 3 months :smokin

Back
Top Bottom