the thread about nothing...

I dont know if this is thread worthy but the draya thread has me thinking

Did anyone else get left home or stay home alone?

Both my parents used to work, and I would get home before my brother and sister.
I would go home get in my room wacth tv and wait about an hr or 2
I was ages 5-6.

I know Im not the only one.
my parents only let me be alone starting from when I was 14.

Now, I still have an 8:30 curfew and I turn 21 at the end of July :stoneface: I'm the only child & only princess so I kinda understand.
that is messed up. How u gonna party at 21 and calling it a night at 830? barely have time to say wassup to people then next thing you know alright guys it was cool seeing you bye. :smh: :smile: :smh: jk

ok I'll ask again since it seems it was ignored due to bluexsneakerhead saying she still has to be home at 8:30 yet she's almost 21.

How do you feel about being Tahrone? :nerd:

I hate half assed stories.

Explain dammit.

There is this girls that's been with her dude for 5 years (on and off, but they are together as of right now)

She likes me.

I have the Tahrone door infront of me. It has me like :smokin and :rolleyes at the same time

:smh:

For now, I'm just playing it cool.
No pics for the beast.

I just started packing for my trip............ we still need to vote on an official TAN logo for me to bring over there

All my ******g clothes is in the wash 
laugh.gif

I ain't going to bed till hella late 
mean.gif

Referring to yourself as a princess

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

I get called princess every other day

Dont be mad papi
Boys are less important to parents.
You peasant could be missing for days and parents dont care.

But for real overprotecting parents :smh:

Last edited:
i get really annoyed when people want to use force to get what they want to screw over another group. why cant laws be simple. if it aint voluntary, its freaking illegal.

i get really annoyed when people want to use force to get what they want to screw over another group. why cant laws be simple. if it aint voluntary, its freaking illegal.
andy! you crazy asian!

im just sayin. dudes be ready to hate on republicans but democrats got the same amount of blame on themselves. this dude posted something about supporting overtime pay. had to disagree on it

Back
Top Bottom