the thread about nothing...

Yo, TAN, can I get some slight help?

FATHER'S DAY is coming up...I'm trying to get pops a new phone that's NOT a smartphone (he doesn't know how to use them nor does he need data).

So, what do you recommend?

:wow:
indifferent.gif
mean.gif

16 hours now, tick tock tick tock

Have a safe trip man

i need a new phone. whats the best 1 tmoile got?
iphone 5
I get called princess every other day

Dont be mad papi
Boys are less important to parents.
You peasant could be missing for days and parents dont care.

But for real overprotecting parents
mean.gif
Basically.
laugh.gif

You people with sausieges have it so much easier than we do.
ib0faNlzdeBmuV.gif

havent been here in awhile... HI GUYS
smile.gif
Sup judas.

Oh you gon post in tan like it's all good hanh?

When not too long ago, you were saying that the thread should be locked.

.... outta here.

i5hLqKo8F7JNF.gif

not srs.

Redemption iYen. Forgive the man. TAN is better then that.

some people posted really dope TAN logo a while back in here.

Last edited:
after almost three dreadful months without her, i get to be reunited with my best friend in the entire world tomorrow. I CAN'T FREAKING WAIT. :D

so i came across this news about one of my old creepy high school principals:

arrested on sex charges involving a female adult staff member and a female student. 41-year-old Felix David Gallegos was taken into custody today. He was booked into the Ventura County Jail on four counts of misdemeanor child molestation and one count of misdemeanor sexual battery. 
mean.gif

he caught me "playing" with my ex in the back of the school my junior year, he waited about at least 5-8 seconds before he said anything. reason i know is bc i heard his keys and saw his shadow
laugh.gif

so i came across this news about one of my old creepy high school principals:

arrested on sex charges involving a female adult staff member and a female student. 41-year-old Felix David Gallegos was taken into custody today. He was booked into the Ventura County Jail on four counts of misdemeanor child molestation and one count of misdemeanor sexual battery. 
mean.gif

he caught me "playing" with my ex in the back of the school my junior year, he waited about at least 5-8 seconds before he said anything. reason i know is bc i heard his keys and saw his shadow
laugh.gif
If you're a grown man how do you get caught up with a chick underage?

One of life's greatest mysteries. 

I'm getting older, so I know, and I'm having to catch myself from looking sometimes now. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom