the thread about nothing...

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

Originally Posted by color me green

if you are at work... I am expecting a funny doo-doo story in 10 min...
So I was in my work's bathroom handling my business, until the automatic censored lights went off.
I had to wipe in the dark.... IN THE DARK!
mad.gif

SEE! I KNEW a funny doo doo story was on deck 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
This happened to me before. I had no idea what was going on. I was in their for like 10 minutes reading, and the lights went
off, and set there for about 30 seconds after it happened and said "..............hello?".

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Originally Posted by color me green

So I was in my work's bathroom handling my business, until the automatic censored lights went off.
I had to wipe in the dark.... IN THE DARK!
mad.gif

SEE! I KNEW a funny doo doo story was on deck 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
This happened to me before. I had no idea what was going on. I was in their for like 10 minutes reading, and the lights went
off, and set there for about 30 seconds after it happened and said "..............hello?".
am I the only person that walks into the work bathroom and freaks out if the light is off when you open the door? Like I just think of Horror movie scenarios 

Originally Posted by yeahitsRUST

Just had my life flash before my eyes....
Someone was knocking at the door while I was taking a leak, zipped up carelessly and too damb fast... thought I lost a nut. Thank GOD it was just a few stray grand pube-bahs. I thought I was going to have a "Something About Mary" moment. 
tired.gif
tumblr_m4ws8aa8am1qhg2zj.gif

Originally Posted by jbpkickz

Originally Posted by BishopStrongBow

Its a new game and im the coah like avery

Leave it to the flow we gettin dough like a bakery

I aint rlee want to but these ninjas makin me

Put a muhfugga on ice like the maple leaves

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
ohwell.gif
 i miss wayne
I'm on a official Drought 3 marathon at work right now 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Hard Body 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Mixtape used to get me so geeked in HS heading to my baseball games 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
im bout to put it on now
pimp.gif
lol 
back on my grizzley was my joint had me on the school bus like

tumblr_lovln8sBYL1r0u8ydo1_500.gif

one of my favorite tapes, Dipset 2 and Sky's the Limit  tho

Originally Posted by natrix916

What are the chances of me gettin $500 back from Chase after my ATM card was used fraudulently?

Call them and report it immediately, they should investigate and give you your cash back.

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

I'm certain I want a woman who can stimulate my mind so much that I don't even think about sex when I'm around her. Then turn that +%%% on like a light switch in the bedroom. Or stimulates me so much mentally that I want to %+!$ her brains out every waking second of that day.

Originally Posted by ToneLow

Originally Posted by DR813

Originally Posted by Will0827

Does any one catch themselves singing the hooks and random parts to catchy pop songs alone the lines of call me maybe and get mad at themselves.

man i thought i was the only one who does this. I do it all the time for some reason. when I first heard boyfriend by Justin Beiber, It was stuck in my head and I started singing the the hook and afterward catching myself like "why am i singing this song so much?" I'm not gonna lie though that song is pretty catchy and I kinda like it
embarassed.gif
. I feel so awkward saying I like a Justin Beiber song. never thought i would see the day
laugh.gif

No shame, that song knocks. Played it at my last house party, no dambs given.

I've been late to work 3 times this wk already. And only by like 2mins each day. Waking up at 6am just aint for me...
30t6p3b.gif

I'm the _ in CoD lobbies and games singing Call Me Maybe loud as hell
smokin.gif

Am I the only one that gets upset every time that stupid McDonald's commercial comes on where they show what a smart move it is to get 20 nuggets for $5? If Wendy's just got that annoying redhead girl to explain how $5 can get you 25 far superior SPICY nuggets then McD's would have no answer. Am I the only one that sees this?

Originally Posted by Shox23

Originally Posted by BishopStrongBow

I'm on a official Drought 3 marathon at work right now 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Hard Body 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Mixtape used to get me so geeked in HS heading to my baseball games 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
im bout to put it on now
pimp.gif
lol 
back on my grizzley was my joint had me on the school bus like

tumblr_lovln8sBYL1r0u8ydo1_500.gif

one of my favorite tapes, Dipset 2 and Sky's the Limit  tho

Ask the paparazzi, I'm in a mazzeratti
Ridin shotty, bad bish, Clyde and Bonnie,

I call her Kami, that's short for Kamikaze,

She call me and daddy and never short wit daddy money

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by natrix916

But the BBQ and sweet sour sauce at McD > than Wendys sauces
Who cares about sauce? They never give you enough anyway
grin.gif
With spicy nuggets you don't even need sauce
pimp.gif

the sauce is the boss.

Not to mention after 20 nuggets the last thing I want is 5 more nuggets. Gotta save room for the large fries.
wink.gif

i want to buy some rookies so bad but I be damned if I pay 170 for them and also everyone and they momma got a pair in the dmv

Originally Posted by cord15

Originally Posted by DaBottom305

Originally Posted by CJ863

Eiddy is spot on. MJ is not only engrained into basketball history but pop culture history. Something that Lebron will never be able to do.
No matter how much Lebron tries he won't ever surpass the god. Lebron is a spectacular basketball player and will go down as one of the
greats but he just isn't the complete package that MJ was.

Boy stop. See this is what I'm talking about MJ fans won't allow LJ to be that guy. 
Real talk. Mike is that dude. When people say "like Mike" they're talking about MJ. Hell, there was a movie called "Like Mike." His shoes are forever going to be the most popular gym shoe. He has hall of fame athletes on "Team Jordan". Derrick Jeter, C.C. Sabathia, Ray Allen, Randy Moss, the list goes on. The fact that there is a Team Jordan says it all. LeBron will never get that big. Kobe could never get that big. No one will ever get that big. And I have not mentioned what he did on the court. It's popular belief that Mike would have won 2 more if he didn't go crazy and retire after the '93 title. And who can argue when you see what he did his first full year back. I read somewhere when Mike won his first title the feeling was "this is just the beginning" by everyone in/around basketball. LeBron is on the verge on winning his first and the feeling is "finally" by everyone in/around basketball.  And I'm sorry but chances are LeBron won't win more 3 unless they have another free agent class like 2010. Wade is obviously losing it and it's been a battle so far. In two years Wade will have lost 2 steps Bosh will be (for lack of a better word) a scrub and LeBron's athleticism will be fading. Sorry to be bearer of bad news. Enjoy him now. He's had a first ballot HOF career already so be happy about that but don't think he's going to be considered the best when he's done.  
Sorry for the essay.....i'm a huge sports fan.

Werd up...
Too many people are just counting rings.  Jordan was and is bigger than just his rings. 

He established himself as the benchmark. 

One day someone will be better than Jordan, I'm just not sure if that day is soon, nor am I sure that Lebron will be that man. 

i will never understand why people would want to sit next to another stranger in a tight seat rather than move to another seat
yes, the bus was crowded when you got on and the only empty seat was next to me, but now the bus is empty and other seats are available.
move!!
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Cap - Just to answer your question about my earlier posts. I do not have a close male friend because I find it can never work out. Like ya, of course I talk to guys,but a lot of them I will keep them as acquaintances. I have also learned that if you want to talk to a guy just even casually, just the fact you do, makes him think you are interested. I am a friendly person,but it doesn't mean that since I casually talk to you that I am interested in that way. So sometimes I just let it die off since their intent in their head is, I want to hit that, or I am interested in her (but I am not interested to take it to more than friends).

Back
Top Bottom